cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV app on IOS - why such a low rating?

AV_Fan
I plan to stick around

For those that use the app, other than the lack of Airplay functionality, are you generally happy with it?

I am somewhat surprised to see that within the ios App Store, it currently has a rating of 2.2 out of 5.

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ignite TV app on IOS - why such a low rating?

RogersMoin

Hello, @AV_Fan.

Thanks for being a Rogers Community member; we are glad you are here. 

I appreciate your query; have you migrated to Ignite TV yet? I believe the ratings are low because the app lacks the AirPlay feature. Perhaps, you can share your app experience with the Community. 

Community: Please share how you use the app, the features you like the most, and what features you want to see in the app. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Re: Ignite TV app on IOS - why such a low rating?

AV_Fan
I plan to stick around

I will be moving from legacy to ignite TV in the coming week, and I've only seen the app for the first time yesterday.

At first glance, it seems alright, though it would be helpful to have a column for the channel #s (and the ability to sort with it), in addition to just channel names.

More importantly, it would be useful to have different members of the household signing in to the app with their own Roger email IDs, rather than just the one Roger email that owns the account.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation