How is NHL live the same price as last season?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micredable
I Plan to Stick Around

How is NHL live the same price as last season?

We are looking at a significantly fewer games this season (around 2/3), with more blackouts for Canadian teams (I am lucky to only have to navigate two blackouts a season, this year will be about 5).

How does Rogers justify charging the same price for what is at best 2/3 of the product from last year? 

***Added Labels***

Hogan994
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: How is NHL live the same price as last season?

Agreed. Ridiculous. I just received by renewal notice from Rogers NHL Live. They are charging $179 , reduced to $159, for the whole season. If memory serves, this is the same as last year. So I call Rogers to inquire about why no credit for last years abbreviated season & what I believe to be the same price as last year, despite 40% less games. After going through 3 departments I get to the correct one. After my person speaks to her supervisor/manager, no credit, no price reduction. This bs by Rogers is why I cancelled my cell phone service (4 phones) with them where I was paying $400 per month and now with Telus $225

KGill67
I'm Here A Lot

Re: How is NHL live the same price as last season?

I was wondering the same thing.
Fewer games, more blackouts, same price? No rebate for people who subscribed last season? Not good.