How can I check my txt messages in Real time ; when my phone has problems with its screen

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

How can I check my txt messages in Real time ; when my phone has problems with its screen

How can I check my txt messages in Real time ; when my phone has problems with its screen?

I'm an Advisor

Re: How can I check my txt messages in Real time ; when my phone has problems with its screen

Hello @Moonstar_11,

Are you set up with Rogers One Number over at www.rogersonenumber.ca?

I access this site using my laptop and am able to send/receive text messages through it. You can also download the "One Number" app onto your tablet using the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. 

Not sure if you have this service? Contact Rogers via twitter via @RogersHelps or call 1-888-ROGERS-1. 

I'm an Advisor

Re: How can I check my txt messages in Real time ; when my phone has problems with its screen

Spoiler

TIP: If your phone screen works well enough, try enabling & configuring "wireless hotspot". This turns your phone into a wireless router -- allowing your tablet to connect to the internet using your phone's data plan.  

This allows you to use your wi-fi enabled tablet (or eReader, iPod touch, old mobile phone, etc) to send and receive text messages while away from home. 

Not sure how to do this? Ask here (I might know, depending on your phone make and model), send a tweet to @RogersHelps or call Rogers. 

Let us know how things turn out for you! 🙂