How and where can I check my Rogers Plan details at MyRoger's account?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How and where can I check my Rogers Plan details at MyRoger's account?

How and where  can I check my existing  Rogers Plan details at MyRoger's account? There are no details published in my online account . Is there any way to get a service agreement copy for customers from Rogers about the plan purchased?

I am unable to check details of the current plan online. It is needed to check what services I am paying for - also to change plan in future if need arises.

***Edited Labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How and where can I check my Rogers Plan details at MyRoger's account?

Hi @dubeysh

A complete break down of what, how and where you can find each detail and feature on your MyRogers profile can be found under our MyRogers: The New Way blog linked for you.

RogersDarrell

I'm a Trusted Contributor

If its about your rogers cell phone the details of your plan is listed on the right side of your invoice.  I believe this is on the page with the summary of the charges 

and service terms and conditions can be found at 

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/support-terms?customer_type=Residential

I've Been Around

Hi

Hello @Vanchus,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I just wanted to let you know that this is not live chat but a peer to peer discussion board. If you require direct assistance, feel free to reach out to us @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with how our Private Message system works, please check out this blog.

RogersShaun

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Vanchus  I am curious as to what led you to think that this site was a place for chat.

I have my opinion which is that when waiting for a phone call to pick up, or a chat, they often tell us to come here, and since you have to log in you may conclude you are in a chat.  Just my thoughts.

But you aren't the only one to think this, so just curious what led you to think it was an extension to a secure chat, because Rogers needs to figure out why people are thinking this.  You are not alone in doing this.

Bruce

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Vanchus

Getting information on your account is quite difficult.  I was looking for information on Rogers "Customer Incentives" and I was sent this info from @57     I'll try to find "Retentions" to see where I end up and let you know. It might be through billings and payments. We'll see.

Via this forum:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers/How-and-where-can-I-check-my-Rogers-Plan-details-at-My...

Via Share a concern:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

Or you call the Rogers number and ask for retentions, however, you may need to talk to the regular CSR first and sometimes they have "authority" for deals, sometimes not.

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 in conversation