cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Upgrade My Wireless Device?

reddingtongomes
I've been around

I would like to know if I need to talk to a live agent to upgrade my iPhone 7 Plus to a iPhone 8+?

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: How Can I Upgrade My Wireless Device?

RogersYasmine

Hello @reddingtongomes,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 😁

If you are the Account Holder or an Authorized Level 1 Contact on the account in question, there are several ways in which you can request a hardware upgrade. **Please note that there is a 30-day waiting period before an Authorized Level 1 Contact is eligible to upgrade their device.

Please see below for the various options:

Self-Serve via Rogers.com: Just log in to your MyRogers profile online, select the line you wish to upgrade, and select 'Upgrade My Device' under the Manage My Device section.

Live Chat Service Online

rogershelp.com/chat

Mon - Sun: 7 am - 12 am (ET)

By Phone:
1-888-764-3771

Mon - Sun: 7 am - 12 am (ET)

Social Media Support Online: Facebook.com/Rogers -or- Twitter @RogersHelps (available for support 24/7)

You can also visit any Rogers branded location during regular business hours (please bring your drivers licence or passport for reference) or send us a Private Message here in the Rogers Community Forums! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

**Please note that there is a $35 Set Up fee applied to all new activation and hardware upgrades. A price plan change may be required.

I hope this helps!

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation