Gamecenter problem

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Gamecenter problem

has this been resolved, I am still unable to log into game centre from my apple tv
I've Been Around

I'm wondering as well, as I'm experiencing the same issue on my PS3, IPhone, Mac and work PC...  Can't get any of them to accept my Rogers login, all stating that there are no wireless accounts registered to my profile (while in fact there is).

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello  @edge121212 & @nofear_255 

Sorry for the late response. We have a few users discussing NHL GCL on Apple TV and PS3 here. Check it out if you’re interested.

They have reported using NHL GCL on Apple TV without issues. I have also tested out NHL GCL on PC, Mac, iPhone and didn’t have any issues.

We may need some more information to determine how we can help you resolve your issues. I have had someone reach out to you via PM(Private Message).

Let the community know if you need any further assistance.Smiley Happy

RogersAsif

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

One thing to be aware of when trying to log in to GCL etc from either the web or any app..

IF you are using a US VPN service of any form (dns proxy, or full VPN), then it will seem like you are comming from the US.
And in those cases will try and log you into the app via the normal US login servers, etc which doesnt have the rogers GCL login information.

I'm a Senior Advisor

But you would think/hope that if I traveled to the US I would still be able to login as I can do with other services such as netflix...

I've Been Here Awhile

GCL doesn't work outside Canada under your Rogers ID. You would need a full subscription to NHL.com through Comcast or a US carrier (which basically has the same deal w/NHL in the US as Rogers does in Canada).

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Jimdog33 is correct unfortunately 😞

Some services/subscriptions, are NOT gobal, and due to legal whatever.. are only allowed in your country.

SHOMI for example only works while in Canada as well. Same with Crave with Bell.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I realize that, it is unfortunate because in early comments from Rogers there was mention about being able to use your subscription in the US.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimdog33 ,

Hi there, check out the Troubleshooting GameCentre LIVE Login Issues How To here: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/RogersGCL/thread-id/389

You login to Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE from outside Canada and can’t see Rogers content in the NHL App.

• In the NHL app, go to Settings > Preferences (iOS) or Settings (Android), and select Rogers Sign In.
  • Once logged in, you will have access to the same features as if in Canada.

I've Been Here Awhile

The problem is there isnt a rogers sign option on the updated version of game center live 2016. On the old version there was. Now we are attempting to log in via an nhl game center subscription account wich we do not have...Opening night wow