cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Center Live cannot login Apple TV

Ranger61
I'm here a lot

3rd generation Apple TV

enter MyRogers ID and password at the appropriate screen, then simply returned to the sign-in screen. no error message. never a problem before. sign-in with Desktop works fine. 

tried workarounds - "restore" Apple TV , and set proper region and time zone. same problem as described above.

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Game Center Live cannot login Apple TV

the issue now appears solved.

thanks to the Rogers tech team for looking into this.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

RogersMoin

Hello, @Ranger61.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting the sign-in issue in the Community. It's puzzling that you can sign-in on your Desktop but can't sign-in on Apple TV 3rd generation. 

I appreciate trying different troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. When on the login screen, do you see a square box? If yes, can you press the square and then login?

Keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

The sign-in page appears normally, I can click on Existing Users - Log In and then select Log In with MyRogers Account which then accepts both my Login ID and my password. Then a screen appears which says Accessing the NHL, but then the screen returns to the sign-in page with the previous signing in process having no effect.

Hello, @Ranger61.

Thank you for your patience. We can have a ticket submit for you; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can check our blog if you require assistance with the private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

who am I sending a private message to?

my attempt led to this error message:

Authentication Failed.

• Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication.

Hello @Ranger61,

Thanks for providing us with the error code you get receiving! We've got your Private Message and we'll be responding to your inquiry shortly.

RogersTony

Hi, I am having the exact same issue with my Roger's nhl login on my apple tv, I enter user name and password and sends me right back to the login screen. I can only login on my android. Is there a solution?

Ranger61
I'm here a lot

Although I received an email stating that this issue was "solved", it is not solved. Exactly the same problem continues.

the issue now appears solved.

thanks to the Rogers tech team for looking into this.

Hey, this same issue just started in my iPhone X. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted the phone etc. Exact same problem as the above. Please help!

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post @Firemedic3674,

I can imagine how annoying sign in issues can be. Are you able to access the service on a different platform? As mentioned above, when on the login screen, do you see a square box? If yes, can you press the square and then login?

Have you previously gotten a ticket opened for this?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation