French feed on Apple TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

French feed on Apple TV

Hi,

I'm curious why I have access to the french feed on your app from my iphone / ipad and I can airplay it to my ATV but I can't get the french feed on the native app of both my apple TV, newer and older generation.

Is this like the way you guys decide to blackout games, randomly roll the dice and decide this game is blacked out and the next game 2 days later vs the same club isn't? Smiley Happy 

thanks

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Re: French feed on Apple TV

Good Afternoon @JF82,

Are you having trouble getting the French feed for multiple games or was it one particular game?

Please ensure that VPN, IP blocking or tunneling are not in effect as having these enabled can cause issues.  

Did you select Canada as your location during the set up process?

Let us know!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

I can get the french feed from my ipad/iphone just not from my apple tv.

just checked again with tonight's mtl vs caps and it's the same, no options for french feed on my apple tv, I have to airplay it to get it in french.

I'm not using a vpn or anything and my ATV is set to Canada.

thanks

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Hello @JF82,

Unfortunately at this time French-language streams are not supported on Apple TV.

Regards,

RogersMay

I'm Here A Lot

Ok.

Is there any chance the quality of the stream gets upgraded in the near future? Right now it looks like 1600 kbps is the most I can get, I could easily get 2500 / 3000 kbps from my isp and I feel like it would improve the quality by a lot on my tv.

thanks