French Option and travelling

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

French Option and travelling

Hey I am just wondering if the french game option will work while in the USA?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: French Option and travelling

Good day @Son_of_ugly,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums! Smiley Wink

All games that are produced in French language are accessible within Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™ for the full 2015-16 season, but remain subject to NHL rules around blackouts and TV authentication, which vary by region. Find out more here>

You will continue to have the ability to live stream games while travelling in the U.S.

Both National and Regional game blackouts still apply outside of Canada, so, please keep in mind that if a game is available on TV where you're travelling to, you will not be able to access the game in Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE.

Am I to assume based on our FAQ on Rogers.com that because French or English is not specifically expressed, that either English RGCL and French RGCL Packages are both accessible while travelling in the US, but Regional/Local blackouts still apply?

Basically, as long as the game you want to watch is not "blacked out", the French feed would be available without authentication requirements. Let us know if you have any more questions Smiley Wink

Have a safe trip!

RogersMaude