Error 30111 - Cannot Access Rogers Anyplace

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
js202
I've Been Around

Re: Error 30111 - Cannot Access Rogers Anyplace

was  fine until just before 11 am EST.  even though i signed in around 8 am. I can get into my rogers account but yet again more trouble,  with anyplace. today's error code 30113.

BernieRoehl
I've Been Here Awhile

Same error here.

Surprised they haven't fixed it by now, given how many people are reporting the problem.
Redwarz1
I've Been Around

Same issue for me as well. I just linked the account for the first time a few days ago and have never been able to login via web or ios app. Error 30111 every time. I was on chat with support twice. It was escalated both times and I received emails saying the issue has been resolved, however it still persists. I am waiting on chat again now.

RogersMoin

Hello, @Redwarz1

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining this conversation. 

The error could be related to your 12 digit cable account association with MyRogers profile. 

Can you elaborate on what you meant by just linked the account? Do you see your cable account when you log in to MyRogers?

The Live chat support might have already escalated a case for you. You can send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can follow up. Please check our blog if you require assistance with private messaging.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Buckmann
I've Been Around

where is the fix rogers
Zakpet
I've Been Around

First time trying to login to AnyplaceTV. I can see in MyRogers profile my TV subscription package so I know that MyRogers account and TV account are linked. So why can't I login into AnyplaceTV? And no, I don't have IgniteTV. I also tried my web browser (Chrome) and the Android App. 

RogersZia

Hello @Zakpet,

Welcome to the Community!

Typically the error code "30111" indicates an account association issue, is the12 digit cable account number linked to your MyRogers account? When was the last time you were able to log in to Rogers Anyplace TV app and watch videos?

I do see you've reached out to us via PM, we're happy to continue assisting you on there :).

RogersZia

sherryryan
I've Been Around

The error code is  30111 : To use Rogers Anyplace TV, your MyRogers profile must be linked to an active Cable TV subscription. To check your profile, go to rogers.com/myrogers. O.K first off your form responce is not hellping anyone. Obviously we have cable or we wouldnt be trying to watch anyplace t/v from our computers or or tablets or laptops or phones at a relitives house the code 30111 is the same for everyone here. How about you give us a reason this is happening,  instead of telling us to go to a help forum where there is no answer as most have already tried all thoses suggestions and its why we came here to a Rogers forum as it has to be at your end. its still giving the same answer. including clearing brouser history and cookies. we pay for our cbl but now cant watch it through anyplace tv WHY? I would like to use it when im at my sisters as she dosn't have cbl I should be able to since that's what anyplace t.v is for???

gmoore123
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, same here.

Seems to be a widespread Rogers problem.

goldfarb
I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem and tried to get through on the phone, but couldn't even find an option dealing with this problem. Yesterday I had access and today I don't -- on my computer and smartphone.