Error 30111 - Cannot Access Rogers Anyplace

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Error 30111 - Cannot Access Rogers Anyplace

Got this message today.

30111 : To use Rogers Anyplace TV, your MyRogers profile must be linked to an active Cable TV subscription. To check your profile, go to rogers.com/myrogers.

I checked mergers and the TV subscription is setup.

Is anyone else having issue watching from computer?

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Error 30111 - Cannot Access Rogers Anyplace

same here, I can't access it either. First time, I am in MyRogers but it says wrong user or pswd for AnyplaceTV. Super frustrated.

Good evening @sparktoronto and @lilovibes,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how important it is to be able to stream live TV and catch up on shows. Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing issues accessing Rogers Anyplace TV. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 

When was the last time you were able to login to Rogers Anyplace TV successfully? Have you guys made any recent changes to your account? Are you able to view your services when you log into MyRogers? 

Please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can take a look into this for you. 

Not sure how our PM system works? Check out the How To Send A Private Message blog to learn more. 

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I’m having the same issue and error code30111
Highlighted

Hello @Vsettino,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 👍

I know it must be frustrating to receive an error when you are attempting to enjoy some programming on your device. We want to help get this resolved!

Typically, when you receive the error code "30111", this means there is an account association issue, a system-related issue, or possibly something on your account that is preventing access. When is the last time you were able to log in to Rogers Anyplace TV app and watch videos?

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

This has been happening to me as well. It was working fine two weeks ago before I signed up for some new promo as my current promo was expiring

Highlighted

Hey @jimk1!

Sorry to hear you're having issues as well! Have you reached out to support for assistance yet? If you're receiving the same error then it's causes are likely as @RogersLaura mentioned above. If you haven't yet I'd recommend doing so as this is a resolvable concern :). Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just installed the app and get this error. I checked my account and it is linked fine and the tv subscription is showing.

I can't log in on my computer web browser either 

Highlighted

Hello, @Darrinf66.

Thank you for joining this discussion, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

The error 30111 usually means account association issues with the MyRogers profile. Do you have a Digital TV or Ignite TV subscription?

Rogers Anyplace TV will only work for Digital TV subscribers, and the 12 digits Cable Account number must be linked with MyRogers profile. 

In case you are an Ignite TV subscriber, then the 9 digits account number must be linked with MyRogers profile. Also, the app and website to access Ignite TV are different than Rogers Anyplace TV. 

Please let us know your TV subscription details so we can proceed to the next step in finding a solution for you. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

@RogersLaura wrote:

Hello @Telldunkin

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and great first post! 👍

I know it must be frustrating to receive an error when you are attempting to enjoy some programming on your device. We want to help get this resolved!

Typically, when you receive the error code "30111", this means there is an account association issue, a system-related issue, or possibly something on your account that is preventing access. When is the last time you were able to log in to Rogers Anyplace TV app and watch videos?

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly,

RogersLaura

Good one. Thanks for sharing a nice piece of info.