E-bills don't work and late fees get charged for invoices not received - what a joke

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: E-bills don't work and late fees get charged for invoices not received - what a joke

I have signed up for online billing but for the last two months did not get a notification about the bill.  My email address is correct but instead of a notice online I got a paper bill telling me I was late on payment.  I dont just check the website to see if bill is ready.  Why would this be?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: E-bills don't work and late fees get charged for invoices not received - what a joke

Call in and have them double check on their end.

As well as in the profile on the myrogers site, there is some email settings on the back end we cant see.. and they may not have your email there for it.

I know my notification was LATE last month..(as was the bill showing up).
I usually though, regardless of the email, start checking the site every day after 7 days after my billing cycle... as i check the bill line for line, JUST to make sure everything is ok. (as well as there are other notices in there)

I Plan to Stick Around

So here it is, March 20th, my billing period ended on the 1st, and yet I still have not been notified about my March bill. My MyRogers account still shows a zero balance. I know what will happen. All of a sudden I will get the e-mail, probably the same day or the day after they automatically charge my credit card.

What is going on with the billing system? This is not the first time in the past few months this has happened.

Hi @allanp,

Thank you for posting your concerns/questions in the Community.

Have you received your invoice since you posted this message? Also how long have you been experiencing bill delays? Are you enrolled in online billing or paper invoice? 

Thank you,

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Notification just came today. And yes, I am on electronic billing.

BTW, that was not my subject line when I originally posted it. Somehow it changed when the mediator moved it to this section of the forum. My subject was simply that the billing was late.
I've Been Here Awhile

It's been 2 weeks since I should have received my bill and it's even later than it was last month. I have constant issues with you guys and no one ever knows what is going on or can even make simple account changes. Where is my bill and when will this issue be resolved??

I've Been Here Awhile

I am on online billing. Delayed for 2 months, this month has been 2 full weeks, last month was less than a week. This is the 5th time contacting about it for this month. My email has been confirmed many times and a "ticket" submitted. 

I've Been Here Awhile

This does not resolve my issue. The balance says zero and there is no bill.. 

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersShakir
Retired Moderator

Hey @sillykins_

Any update on your post? Did you receive your invoice since you posted this message? is the balance still showing Zero? Please notify us so we can be of some assistance.

Cheers,

RogersShakir

I've Been Here Awhile

It was "resolved" a while back. The balance ended up showing online, but I still hadn't received my bill. I received one in the mail for some reason (which I absolutely don't want - It's such a waste of paper) and I also ended up receiving one via email on March 24th. From my understanding, I should be receiving my email bill on the 10th of every month. Today is the 15th and I still haven't receiving my new invoice and I don't see the updated balance on my online account either. I paid the $162.95 from last month today via online banking. This is the 3rd or 4th month in a row that I've had issues with receiving my bill. When will this be resolved and why can't anyone fix it? I've spoken to probably at least 10 people and not one person can figure it out.