Did not receive confirmation e-mail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Did not receive confirmation e-mail

Hi, everyone
I paid for my Rogers bill on Saturday and have not received an email confirmation yet. I understand that it takes 2 business days but my Visa has been charged to my bill amount. I'm worried that if I pay it off the money won't go through the bill and I would have to pay again (it happened in February). Last month (February) I paid the bill and have not received any confirmation email until this day. Rogers used to send me confirmation emails but all of a sudden it stopped. I would get their ads though, to upgrade my internet service or watch Shomi, but nothing else other than that. It just concerns me because I would like to have a record in case something goes wrong (late charges/ doubled billing, etc) it also gives me comfort to have that email confirmation. My internet service is on a contract for another 15 or 16 months, so it didn't end or anything. Has this happened to anyone before?

Thank you for helping!

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Did not receive confirmation e-mail

Hi @Vee_bee

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out to us. Are you able to see the balance on your MyRogers profile updated with payment made?

Under Profile on MyRogers, is the email address the correct one under Contact Information?

Let us know and we can further look into this for you.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for replying!
My email in my profile is correct. I also get other emails from Rogers stating that my bill is ready, about my Shomi subscription and updating my service. In my MyRogers profile I can see my balance and it is at $0, so I am assuming that it has updated with the payment made. I would just like a confirmation email so I can feel secure about my payment and knowing that it went through properly.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Unless ou pay via credit card or Visa debit card I don't beleive an email is sent when any other pmt type is made (online banking, bank, store...) 

If your balance is showing 0 then that would be the bal till next statement is released - You can view any PMT made via PMT History - located in myrogers by view mybill... 

hope this helps... Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Contributor

at times if there is a billing delay confirmation of bill would also be delayed 

Another thing i find that stop invoice notifcation is having the same EMAIL used on multiple rogers acct... 

If in doubt call billing team and confirm why it has not arrive... they are there to help! 

Smiley Happy

I've Been Around

I'm on the same boat here. I recently switched to Rogers and the very first time I paid my bill online (through Rogers, with a credit card) I got a payment received confirmation that had the confirmation number and all the other details. After that I have not received anymore e-mails, and, of course, they're still sending me ads and other things through e-mail but no payment confirmation e-mail. I've tried contacting them about them but the only thing they were able to do was give me the Chat ID from the online discussion where they confirmed Rogers received the payment. According to them unless you sign up for their online billing Rogers will not send out a payment received e-mail. Anybody have a similar experience? Was anybody that was having this issue able to get this resolved through support?

I've Been Here Awhile

Oh that's so strange! It's good to know that I'm not the only one (or bad? because that makes two now haha). Since my boyfriend and I share the internet he pays for it one month and then I pay the next month and so on. We got a confirmation email for when he paid with his credit card. I'm not too sure why it just started, but I just hope that I'll be getting every confirmation email for every bill I pay.