Bill just gives amt owed without breakdown of calls

***Edited Labels.***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Viewing details of my online bill

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello jermaine_wells

Does your invoice have Detailed billing on it? In order to view details like calls & such you will need to contact Rogers & have them add Details billing free of charge.

If you have it, go into the bill & click on the billing amount & it will show it.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Detailed bill on line

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello PeterbotronShaw

You need to contact Rogers and ask for them to add paper billing on your account. Its free of charge when added. It will list numbers you have called but not the numbers that called you. It will show you minutes and long distance minutes used and received also the amount of charge for phone calls

So contact Rogers and ask them to add it!

Make sure to have them add DETAILED billing to make sure you get all the info, just not 'chargable' ones.

Viewing details of my online bill

I can't view the details of my online bill, how do I change that.

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello jermaine_wells

Does your invoice have Detailed billing on it? In order to view details like calls & such you will need to contact Rogers & have them add Details billing free of charge.

If you have it, go into the bill & click on the billing amount & it will show it.

sgraham12
I've been around

I haven't been able to view my online bill at all. I have logged in and clicked 'view bill'..... is anyone else having a problem?

@sgraham12 wrote:

I haven't been able to view my online bill at all. I have logged in and clicked 'view bill'..... is anyone else having a problem?

Ever?

Or just today?

The site back end is having issues today it appears.. so might not be available today.

how can i receive by email my billing detail about my activity on my phone (call log outgoing incoming) like in the past when we receive bill by home post ....

viewing incomming/outgoing on your lines (cellular or home phone), requires detailed billing.

Detailed billing is completely separate from when the online billing switched over, etc... detailed billing isnt by default ON, on the the account, unless its asked for.  (doesnt cost anything to add it though).

If you log into your MYROGERS, again assuming you have the detailed billing on, you can access it via;

- View Bill

- Click on the phone (on the left side)

- below that now on the side should be a usage summary.

- Even if it says ZERO, click on the right side where is shows a link in the $ value.. it should take to to the listing of the number.

If you dont have detailed billing added on, you can call in an have it added for free.  Any changes though will only go from todays date, and not any retroactive, etc.

Norah
I plan to stick around

There is another button for "transaction history" ...the breakdown of calls and texts is there.

barndoor
I'm a trusted contributor

@Norah wrote:

There is another button for "transaction history" ...the breakdown of calls and texts is there.

Not sure if it is my computer or if it's this way for everyone  but the costs on the bill come up hiighlighted for me  and if I click on that it will take me to the transaction page . 

When I was using an older browser I had trouble  ...1 time out of three I wouldn't be able to log in to my bill  and I would call Rogers and the techy would look at my account and say nothing was wrong ... we would hang up and I would immedialtely be able to log in just fine ... I have no idea why, just that that was the way it worked . Now my computer has been updated and I haven't had an issue in that regard since. 

While it should be Rogers responsibility to see that multiple methods can interface with the account could it maybe  be  the device you are using that is limiting your access?

quesuz
I've been around

but still we cant see incoming call only the outgoing

Good afternoon @quesuz,

Thank you for your post and sorry for the late reply!

You have always been able to get the full details of the outgoing calls.

However, in regards to the incoming calls, you should have the ability to view the time of day and lenght of the phone call in question, as well as your location at the time.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

THAMUN
I plan to stick around

I take long distance calls through third party 10-10 numbers. My Rogers bill shows only the total number of minutes and the total amount without any detailed summary. When I called on 15th of March, I was promised that the details will be sent by mail. She could not e-mail me for some reason. When I received the mail, it was just a copy of the original bill without any detailed summary. I called again today and the Lady was kind enough to read out the summary line by line with date, Tel. number and the amount. She also could not e-mail me the details. I tried to get these details online. When I click "View" under third party calls, just a downloading sign comes up and circling for hours with no results.

I am wondering whether I will have to spend my time on phone every month to get these detailed summary. Isn't there a solution for this? I used to have account with Rogers and the said detailed summary was included in the bill. I was with Rogers until Oct. 2015 and their bills included all details. I switched to Bell and came back to Rogers in January 2016, now their bills are minus these third party calls details.

Will there be a solution to this in the near future? I cannot imagine that Rogers is not capable of fixing this simple problem.

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

By default, FULL details are not on.  IT will only show chargable calls.

Are they sure that it is turned ON for your account?

I know it will often take a full billing cycle from when its added, to be fully visible.
After that though.. the details should be visible online, as well as visible via the downlaodable PDF version of the bill.

THAMUN
I plan to stick around

Hi Gdkitty,

Thanks for your response.

1. I was talking about chargable calls only. Chargable calls through third party.

2. When you say "Are they sure that it is turned on for your account", does your "they" mean the support person I spoke to?  If so, I do not know whether she was sure or not, she never mentioned anything about turning on or off. In case it is turned off how to turn it on?

3. About the full cycle before being visible, I became Rogers customer again since Dec. 17, 2015 and I have received three bills up to now. None of the three bills had the detailed summary. Isn't it more than a full cycle?

Thanks in advance.

THAMUN
I plan to stick around
When I click on "view" under third party long distance on my online bill, it shows up now (last few days). This could be considered solved now.

Hi @THAMUN,

We're glad that it's working for you now!Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information with the Community.

RogersArthur

I would like to see my Rogers bill online

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @gjoconnor

Log into My Rogers and pick the account you would like to see. Then go to the billing section and it should show u a tabs saying " invoice". Go there. 🙂

Dunksauce
I've been around

how do you set up detailed billing so you can view call history online?

i called tech support and they said it should be under billing info and it was not, there wasn't even an option for it like they said there would be. i just need to see what phone calls i made the past month cause i cleared my call long on accident. 

Topic Stats