Daily Wireless Usage Breakdown

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Daily Wireless Usage Breakdown

Is there still no way to see a daily breakdown of wireless data usage (like you can with home data usage)?

***Edited Labels.***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Daily Wireless Usage Breakdown

PS - I mean Rogers' record of your daily usage.

I don't mean 3rd party apps that show you this.

Thanks.

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi @gt40mk2 unfortunately not as of yet Smiley Sad . I know you stated anything but 3rd party however I use the Rogers My Account app to track my usage and it works pretty well.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks - yes I have the app but you can't see a day-by-day breakdown of wireless usage anywhere - app or website - like you can for home usage (on website).

Retired Moderator

@gt40mk2 understood, Hmm just thinking outside the box. I know some devices have the option to reset your usage daily. Might be a bit tedious, however depending on how serious your concern is you could give it a try?

I Plan to Stick Around

It's for when I have a sudden spike and I suspect it's a Rogers error. So I want to be able to show it to them from their own logging.

Retired Moderator

Hi @gt40mk2,  another way to track your usage that a lot of people (including myself) usually tend to overlook is just simply on the usage section of your bill.

You can test the theory by resetting the “data” on your device on a specific day. At the end of that day document your usage. Once you receive your bill for that month your bill will have your day to day usage (listed by day and amount used). At this point you can match the usage up to see if there is a discrepancy.

This would be another way to get a true test for you to see whether or not the usage is correct.

Hope you can find a method.

Keep us posted!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Depending on the phone you have you may be able to get day by day break down from there in your data usage settings..

I kow my andriod phone will do  it for me... both for wifi and for Data...

It would be nice to see the break down on Myrogers though Smiley Wink I find it helpful with my home internet and also wish i could see on my wireless... Smiley Tongue

Retired Moderator

Hi @jkroesen that is also correct!

Also your idea to have Myrogers implement this feature sounds like a good one Smiley Tongue .Pitch the idea in our idea box http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/ideas/ideaexchangepage/blog-id/RogersIdeaBox.

You never know, maybe you're onto something.

Cheers!

I'm Here A Lot

How do we view detailed breakdown of our cellular data usage?

Okay - so I can see the overall and individual data usage for each line in my Home Sharing account. That's great. The issue is that my own personal data usage is through the roof and as I investigate the cause, all I can see is the total amount used. There was a time when we could get pretty detailed reports on our usage but that no longer seems accessible from My Wireless Usage. Is there a way I can see a day-by-day breakdown of the data usage for a particular line on my account? That would help me better diagnose what's consuming so much data.

Thanks.