Commercials

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Commercials

I was letting the ads go so you could make some money but after hearing that alarm 2000 times this week I just cant listen to one again and using adblocker

I've Been Here Awhile

ADS ADS ADS!!!!!!!

I was watching the Jets and Avalanche game today (November 29th), and I straight up got multiple unskipable ADS, even one for Rogers NHL Live! Is this why nhl.com wanted my ad blocker disabled? To show me ADS in a PAID SERVICE! I already put up with the short single ads in between whistles, but an ad which is sold by NHL LIVE is UNACCEPTABLE!!! I want to know why this happened and what NHL Live is going to do about it! Also, has anyone else had this happen?

I've Been Here Awhile

I have seen the 'Grand Tour TV Show' ad 5 times in a row, 3 separate times now! 15 TIMES IN TOTAL!!!! This is normal for RGC the last 2 seasons.... It is absolutely terrible for viewing purposes. I don't even have friends over to watch anymore as it just gets to be embarrassing almost.

If this problem isn't resolved my 5 year NHL GAMECENTER run is over.

If the service was free or cheap I'd get the relentless attack of ads. But I PAY close to 200 DOLLARS for this. 

FIX IT!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly, guys - I don't know why you even bother with that.

I quit Rogers, and lost the free NHL Live. At first, I thought it'd be a problem. But, if you go you-know-where, you'll watch any game without any ads, in HD quality, uninterrupted, unbuffering stream - guaranteed.

You try to be fair and honest with these robbers, but they don't value it. So I don't have any problem with "alternative" approach.

I've Been Here Awhile

So stop selling time slots for NHL GAMECENTER !

THAT'S WHY THE USERS PAY FOR IT! TO AVOID THIS TYPE OF RELENTLESS AD ATTACKS! OR LOWER THE PRICE FOR THE SERVICE!

I've Been Here Awhile

I JUST HAD TO ENDURE THE SAME COMMERCIAL 6 TIMES IN A ROW!

6 TIMES!!! THAT'S A RECORD FOR ME.. 5  WAS THE RECORD BEFORE AND 4 IS JUST NORMAL!

5 YEAR RGC CUSTOMER, BUT IF THIS ISSUE ISN'T RESOLVED OR I DONT GET REIMBURSED A LITTLE BIT FOR MY TIME I'M DONE. IM PAYING THE SAME AMOUNT I WAS 5 YEARS AGO, BUT BACK THEN I DIDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE ADS!

WHY HASN'T THE PRICE DROPPED WITH ALL THE AD MONEY YOU'RE CLEARLY RAKING IN?

I've Been Around

Amazon prime commercial plays 4 times in a row every commercial break. This is super annoying
I'm Here A Lot

So many Rogers Commercials...

Why does Rogers insert commercials for Rogers products (and only Rogers products) (Texture, Macleans) during the commercial break?  I pay for this product.

Having used NHL.TV in the US it does not do this.  They aren't the local commercials its the same 3 or 4 Rogers commericals.  Before MLBAM took over, the old Gamecenter used to run the local feed commercials on the home feed sometimes but not the away feed so you'd get the intermission programs.  They end before the game resumes and you get the old silent "commercial break in progress" screen before the game resumes.  Im watching on the AppleTV 4k so its not browser ads and unfortunately Ad Block will not help.

Can I pay extra to NOT have the ads.  It never used to be like this. (at least on the apps - never used the browser version).

I've Been Around

NHL game center commercials

Is it possible to turn off commercials ? I am sooooo tired of seeing MacLean magazine and Lethal Weapon adds most notably the MacLean add with the Nirvana cover band called Hervana with probably the worst vocals I've ever heard . The repetitiveness is just beyond annoying with this .

Hey Community,

As a fellow hockey fan and user of Rogers NHL Live, I can completely relate to how irritating it can be to see the same few commercials over and over.  I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to share your feedback with us.  Unfortunately, there is no way to disable commercials through Rogers NHL Live. Thank you for your understanding.

RogersShaun

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats