Checking data usage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Checking data usage

Hello @MikeBat,

Welcome to the Community :)!

I can understand how important it is to monitor data usage to avoid any unexpected overages. 

I know you said you use an app to monitor the data and manually turn it on and off depending on usage. 

Did you know you can do all of this in MyRogers through the app and the browser?

The worry-free data management  tool takes the guessing game out of who’s used how much and how much data you have left in your plan for the month.

To learn more about the option please refer to @RogersPrasana's post right above yours!

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Data usage gauge jammed

I already talked to Rogers today about this but they can't seem to find a problem. Are use an iPhone 7 and on the MyRogers app my data gauge is jammed. I have removed and reinstalled the MyRogers app on both of my devices and it's the same issue. It started about a week ago when they gave me a free extra gig as part of a promotion and I need to keep track of my usage. I don't see what else I can do on my end, does anyone else know a suggestion?

I'm a Senior Advisor

Just remember that the data management tool is only for share everything plans (single or multiple users on same plan).  If you have an independent plan, those features are not available. We just have the ability to monitor usage in the old delayed time, so we use apps to shut things down when we reach certain limits.

Just a note to those like myself who don't use share everything plans.

Bruce

I've Been Here Awhile

Yup I am on a Share Everything plan. The Rogers girl said to call back in 3 days so that will be Friday, so I will see what they say.

I have been reading other posts about this and it MIGHT Abe because they made changes to the data amount in my plan, and that might be the reason for the delay in the gauge working. I guess we will see.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was wondering about that to as I keep seeing 0 data usage.

lolololol.You actually have to click on the data usage button to see how much you have used.

I've Been Around

Can’t check my data usage on Rogers app 

So I have been trying to check my data usage on the Rogers app, the only problem is, my wireless account isn’t showing up on my app or on the page. How do I check my data usage? I want to make sure I don’t go over my data usage....

Hello @Ajb82817,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

I realize how important it is to monitor data usage. Just have a couple of questions to assist you further.

a) Do you recall registering your account number with MyRogers?

b) Have you previously been able to log in to MyRogers successfully and view usage?

c) When you log in to MyRogers, do you see a prompt to link accounts? 

Looking forward to hearing from you Robot Happy.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Everything is working great now thanks. Apparently they told me if you change your plan or get different amounts of data in your plan there might be a period of time where the data Gauge will not show.