Checking data usage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Checking data usage

I have a problem that showing 0 data left, I used 6 days only, even check my sccount online or use the Rogers apps, still won't show how much I used and remaning, do anyone know how to solve? Thank you!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Re: Checking data usage

Hi @Kelly_Ng

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Have you recently made any changes to your wireless plan? 

What does it show when you log into the MyRogers app to view your usage?

Let us know to further assist!

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I made change of my wireless plan recently

And it shows that 0 KB is included, 0 KB is remaining, like the following photo:

image.png

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Unfortunately, your usage information won’t be available if you made a plan change on account  in the middle of your billing cycle.

Your usage will be available once your new billing cycle starts.

Hope that helps!

@RogersPrasana

I Plan to Stick Around

I had the same problem when switching plans. I was able to get the data used for the current plan but calling Rogers Support.

I was able to estimate my total data from then on by watching the data counter on my router and adding it to the value Rogers Support gave me.
It would be nice if Rogers eventually finds some way to make the old and new plans' data visible. I don't imagine it would be complicated.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

There are little tricks with using your phone to track the usage... how to do this depend on the phone you have - 

Android if you line up the data tracking option with your bill cycle - it will track your monthly usage this is one of the benefits to androids. 

iphone is a little trickier - you have to go into your settings to Cellular  scroll to the bottom hit reset - this will track the usage since reset was hit last.. I do this at the start of each cycle to track.... Comes in handy when the rogers app or site can not do so for me... 

Hope this helps you... Smiley Happy

I'm Here A Lot

My data usage on MyRogers is not displaying correctly. 

I just upgraded my plan about a week ago, it I was able to monitor the usage without any problems, but today I see that the usage monitor looks like this:

It says that I have 15 GB, which is correct that is the first section of my flex plan(increasing to 100 GB), but then it says that I have used 8.85 GB, but I have used much more (probably close to 40 GB) and finally , it says that I have 10 GB remaining, but that doesn't add up nor is it properly represented by the graph above. 

I am hoping this is a quick fix on Rogers' end or I could have someone tell me how much data I have remaining.

Thanks!

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hey @Confliction

That's odd. Generally the usage counter is not accessible after making changes to your plan, until the bill cycle has passed. Can you confirm if you have passed the bill cycle date?

In regards to the data on your account, feel free to send a PM to @CommunityHelps when you are online so we can assist.

RogersAsif

I'm an Enthusiast

Here it is almost July and another month has passed without any mystery data overages showing up. Thumbs up Rogers! I'm keeping an eye on this and noting any usage over 10 GB in a single day because we don't use more than 3 or 4 on average.

I've Been Around

I have not been able to show data usage on my rogers for days. Call and chat yield no results only that maintenance might be involved. However click my number on my rogers just sits there. A pop-up stating maintenance would be a good idea. However I don't think that's the issue. All devices and different browser are giving the same result. Any suggestions?