cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link Internet account to Myrogers

Gillam94
I've been around

Hello!

MyRogers account is set up and linked properly to my wireless phone account.  However, I also have an internet account. Both accounts were created in August on the same day, and I have tried calling 6 times to have my internet account linked to the same MyRogers account as my wirelss.  I have no idea why it wasn't just linked to it in the first place. 

If I ever try to link my internet account to my actual Myrogers account manually, it says on screen that my internet account is already linked to a myrogers account.  Upon further investigation, I can see that someone with Rogers has linked my internet account to a rogers e mail address that is similar to my correct address, but with an extra character, insinuating that they have made a typo and that my internet account is attached to a MyRogers account that a) does not exist and b) I can not access. 

I am sick and tired of calling.  Every time I call rogers I am on the phone for an hour and left with someone telling me they have done something, only for me to check later and still see the exact same situation I have explained above. 

Can somebody please help me sort this out. 

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot link Internet account to Myrogers

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @Gillam94,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

I know how important it is to have access to your MyRogers online profile to manage and monitor your account. I'm sorry to hear you were not able to reach a satisfactory resolution after spending time on the phone with our representatives. We most definitely want to help you sort this out once and for all.

This type of assistance will require that we gain access to your account. If you could kindly reach out to us via private message @CommunityHelps, we'll be more than happy to provide you with the help you need.

If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, please click here.

Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation