Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

nope i can't access the profile and settings. anything under myrogers tab is unaccessable. tried accessing with the direct links from other pages such as support, still no luck.

Thank you @jackchen for trying to access the Profile menu. Since I need to access your account, I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Once you are logged into the forums, please click on your avatar which in on the top right side of the page and then on the envelope icon to access your messages. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please click here.

Alternately, you can follow the link to access your Inbox.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem! Can someone help me?

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Welcome to the Community @gerula

Can you provide us with some more details on the problem you are having? What's the message you get when trying to login? When did it start?

Please let us know so we can offer some direction.

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

That's what I'm getting

Hello again @gerula,

Thank you for providing us with this information.

We've responded to your Private Message;

Please get back to us whenever you have time, we are more than willing to help you resolve this issue Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks buddy everything is back to normal now. I can access my account info again! appreciate it!

that being said, i can't imagine a large scale technical company can't maintain their client's online service. very disappointed. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Aww man. I called support and got told it was a know issue that is still affecting a lot of people and they were working on it. I noticed it late December 2015.

No one resolved my issue at all. I'm ready to cancel it all. This is rediculus. 

I wanted to use my points, and print my bills to keep with my taxes. 

Hello, @archaicertes

I appreciate your continuous patience, are you getting the exact same error as posted in message 495 above? Please update the thread with more details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

The issue has been fixed,thank you for your help!