Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hello, I've tried viewing my bill from multiple different devices and browsers over the last week and each time it leads to a neverending loading screen hang. All other aspects of MyRogers seems to work for me, including Overview and Products & Services. I can't say for certain that this is a new problem as I don't go to view my bill often, so it's possible that it hasn't been working for months. Given that I've tried this with multiple devices and browsers I'm guessing there is a problem with my account somehow. I've seen a few other historical forum posts with this issue, but never with a solution. Help? Thanks.

I've Been Around

I'm trying to pay my bill online as usual using MyRogers.  However, when I click View Bill, all I get is garbled computer code.  This is with Windows 8.1, but the same happens on my Windows 7 computer.

Bill 

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @BillMark83 and @ckazienko,

Welcome to the Community! 

We would like to help resolve this issue for you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps when you are online next so we can send you a secure link in order to obtain your account information. 

Thanks,

RogersHassam 

I'm an Advisor

Hello @RogersHassam & @BillMark83,

You are not alone - I saw the same thing on Sunday, and again this morning at 2:08am (both times, trying to view "MyRogers" account overview and pay Rogers).

I reported both incidents to Rogers via Twitter, and am waiting on that team to reply to me this morning.

For reference, here is the error I got this AM:

20160302_070854000_iOS.png

@BillMark83 - does the pic above look similar to what you saw?

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Detail

I'm having the same issue a lot of people are having.

I see the following error when I log into MyRogers:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I have called twice about this error and have been told someone would call back, and no one has. Rogers credit has called about my late payment, to which I've replied I won't pay until I can see the bills.

This issue has gone on for weeks across all all platforms, i.e. OS X, Windows 10, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and the MyRogers iPhone app.

I'd like some guidance on how to fix this problem.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Detail

Hi @IcoHolic,

Thank you for your patience we can definitely assist you with accessing your services I  have sent you a private message from our @CommunityHelps, please check via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

The issue has been solved by a Rogers tech on this board.

Thanks!
Retired Moderator

Hi @IcoHolic,

Excellent, we're glad it's working for you now! Thanks for sharing the information with the Community.Smiley Happy

RogersArthur

I've Been Around

For quite some time I haven't been able to get the breakdown by product on the Billing info. in My Rogers section.  I have cleared the cache and cookies but no luck with that.  Can you help me??  Thanks.

Retired Moderator

Hi @Waynellis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

Are you able to log into your MyRogers account but not able to access the account information? If so please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we'll look further into your issue.

Thanks,
RogersArthur