Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hello @mitch2

We would  like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and we can look into your issue further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @Penage

Thank you for posting your questions/concerns in the Community Forums. As the Community is a public forum we will continue to deal with your issue via private message.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Internet Usage is not available at this time for the account you are trying to check. If you have a Hi-Speed Internet account which is not currently registered to this User ID, please click here to add this account now.

I only have one account and its registered with my rogers, so I get the following bug above then I try to view my daily usage, my previous month and my overview. So what is the use of this system when this system is not working properly. Cant make it fast and simple instead of slughing with lots of bling bling interface. Now if you have solved this problem in the passed with an other user you should pin it to your forum so others dont have to repost the same problem over and over. I will not do private message either.

Cy

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@Cyreef

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post.

As errors occuring on your account varies on the situation we would need access to your account to further troubleshoot.

If you wish to proceed in doing so please send us a a private message to @CommunityHelps.

Regards,

RogersMay

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you ever get an answer or just more run around. Don't like the idea of turning my system over to a moderator either .
Just want a plain and simple answer!!! Hope you've had more luck.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@fersid wrote:
Did you ever get an answer or just more run around. Don't like the idea of turning my system over to a moderator either .
Just want a plain and simple answer!!! Hope you've had more luck.

While I have seen posts where an amateur CSR has asked a customer give them access to their computer, that's rare and not the norm. When a mod says they're sending you a private message you should respond to, it's just so you give them access to your account so they can fix the problem. Everybody on this board is anonymous, so you can't be helped if they don't know who you are.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Working with the community care people, and after verifying myself, they fixed the access problem.  For me at least, turns out it was an old Pay As You Go plan that was still associated with my account.  It's no longer valid so the system gave the rather generic error message to come back later.  Perhaps the come back later message is what the system uses when it doesn't quite know what the problem is.

Anyway, I'm back with access to MyRogers now.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Thanks for sharing @Penage. Glad it's fixed now :). 

RogersHassam 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've had numerous failed attempts to login to MyRogers home page and the error message I receive is as follows:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Technically my username does show at the top of the screen "Welcome <username> but trying to navigate to options within MyRogers, and also the Rewards tab, only provides the above message.

I've tried to login via IE and also Safari with no success and the same error message.

If anyone has any guidance, it would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Seems "My Rogers" is messed up in a lot of ways - so frustrating as I still can't access info and it's going on three weeks now!

Maybe it's time to switch providers.