Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

@RogersGabrielle

As mentioned, I've done the cookie/cache thing many times and it has never solved anything. Not sure why Rogers people here keep asking people to do it, but maybe it works sometimes.

On a brighter note, for the umpteenth time, when I got the no linked account message, I linked my account and it worked. Previously, it would always tell me the account number I was using was already linked. Obviously, this is the issue that someone has finally fixed. I'm not the only one and there's lots of people in the thread I started about this several weeks ago. I am going to post the solution there and hope it helps some others.

I never did hear back from Community Helps, which is kind of disappointing. Thank you for pursuing this. I really appreciate it. Smiley Very Happy

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Thank you for updating the Community @jimboden!

We are truly happy to know that your issue has been resolved.

RogersSannecia

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@menouda

Do you have a case already created? 

We can take a look into the status of this for you.

We can certainly update your billing preferences in the meantime while we rectify the issues with your MyRogers account.

Addressing the issues you’ve described involves accessing your account.

Next time you are online please send a private message to @CommunityHelps.

RogersMay

I've Been Around

Hi,

Have been getting this message for 2 momnths.

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Have tried 3 browsers and clearing cache and cookies.

Your help is most appreciated.

Thank you

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hi @NW150000

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,

RogersHassam 

I've Been Around

Hi, I've had this issue for a few months as well. I had a Pay As You Go phone and this issue started occurring a few months after I cancelled the plan.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@RishanM that will happen if when you have an abandoned account linked. If you can't unlink it, ask @CommunityHelps

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@OLDYELLR,

Thank you for pointing @RishanM in the right direction to get assistance. We are happy to report this issue was resolved yesterday via private message.

Thank you for your contributions!

@RogersGabrielle 

I've Been Here Awhile

Whenever I loggin to myrogers I am redirected to https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/underMaintenance. Is this what all users are experiencing or its just me.

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @naveensethi777

It happens to me when thy are doing system maintenance but right now it works fine for me.