Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Greetings,

I've been in touch with 6 reps at this point over the last couple of days. I wanted to upgrade my device and when prompted to sign into my MyRogers to do so I did and I get a message, there is no accounts linked to this login.

I enter my account number and get told it is already linked to this very email address used to sign into the account. Over the last couple of days I have been in touch with multiple reps which ask me to clear cache and cookies then tell me the service (MyRogers) is unavailable at this time. No explination or timeline. I would say this is very unprofessional but this kind of customer service is seen across the big 3.

Can I be given some sort of understanding why I am not locked out of my online account where all my account details are kept sense I am paperless? This started off as a simple upgrade and now I'm looking for alternative providers just due to the run around I've been getting day in and day out.

May I have my decades old account fixed to an accessible state?

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there, I am having the same issue. It has been going on for months on my end, I've tried different devices/browsers, resetting cookies/cache, etc. and still no luck. 

I'm an Advisor

For me, this all started when we were asked to change our user ID to our email address. I too was told my account was already linked to the account number I provided. To see if I could get around it, I gave it an older account number which was in use before Rogers introduced the linked account several years ago. It accepted my old account number, and, for a brief period, I could see my wireless information, but nothing for cable and internet. It went from there, back to prompting me to link an account all over again. Right now, I cannot get any info from my account on my Windows computer using IE11 because the link request is in a loop. The only thing I can do is sign into the Community forums. With my iPhone, which has the My Rogers mobile app, I can see my wireless account info, plus my account balance and payment due date. I cannot see cable or internet info on the mobile app.

I Plan to Stick Around

Spoiler

The best course of action is the make a complaint to www.ccts-cprst.ca  .  This is the only way that Rogers will do anything.

I'm Here A Lot

Ditto for me...  after countless pointless conversations with them 

(turn it off then turn it back on again,   what browser are you on ? ........  clear your cache.....)

....a Sr level "DBA probably"  fixed the account.

Well only sort of.

As you can see, I had to make a 2nd forum user since they killed my old one to recreate my new "forum" account.

And Ondemand/Anyplace or whatever it's called doesnt work either  (you have no linked account)

I think if you used a username and 2 different email addresses the new portal breaks.

So in conclusion,  

- MyRogers is fine (see bills and account info)
  - Ondemand has no linked account (so no PVR mgr)
  - Old Forum is not linked   (not cool!)

Maybe next time they can QA this stuff  which we pay a fortune for   ??

@silentbob2 Usernames are a funny thing. I signed up with an ISP in my area about 30 years ago and got a nice simple username of my own choice. Years later my ISP bought a bigger ISP in the area and adopted its name because it was well-known. Now they wanted to change my username to "username2" because there was already my username in the bigger system, even though it had been abandoned. I had to fight long and hard with them to keep my old email address and ended up with two of them that are interchangeable, username@oldisp.net and username2@newisp.com.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

For at least the last two months, I have not been able to do anything on MyRogers because it always says there is maintenance. My contract is over and I want to make some changes but I simply cannot. I am positive the issue is not on my end, as I have tried multiple different devices, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and tried at all times of the day. Would really love if someone from Rogers could help me out here.

Thanks,
Jer

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon and thanks for reaching out to us!

@lorne2, @george6, @iszard, @jermo123 – We would like to assist in resolving your issue accessing your MyRogers profile. We will be sending you a private message from @CommunityHelps to get your account details in order to assist you further.

@Ben8 – you mentioned that a trouble ticket has already been created for you. If you would like us to follow up on the status of your ticket, please feel free to contact us via private message @CommunityHelps.

@bigracefan18 – We have reached out to you under another thread.  Do you still require assistance in accessing your MyRogers profile?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the tip !
I think just on the broken sales promises alone I have a very strong case against them (and many others I speak to about these guys)

I'm beginning to suspect (based on conversations with CSRs and the constant runaround) that these problems everyone is experiencing may have something to do with a move by Rogers to convert people from 'username' to 'email address' as their login to Rogers.com.