Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I too have issues with MyRogers.  

1)The front welcome screen shows a due date of 3 days after my actual due date on the bill (August 17 vs my real date of August 14th) .  Good way to get people to pay interested if they don't download their bill to see the correct due date.

2) I have never been able to see my payment history, it says I don't have any yet I pay montly.  

3) 50% of the time I am unable to access my account and must try again another time

The answer I get from customer service is they are working on it, this is the same answer I have gotten since March.

I'm an Advisor

For the last couple of days, I can't see my account details either. Also, I can't sign into this forum without first looking at my profile. I thought that bug was squashed long ago, but apparently not. There seems to be a relationship between not getting your account details and having to go to your profile to sign in here.

I'm an Advisor

My Rogers is back to normal this morning.Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Thats good to hear ...but it begs the question .... if you step outside the parameters of your plan Rogers will not hesitate to charge you, do you get a credit for this failure and inconvenience on their part ?    Smiley LOL

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here, I am really aggravated, I placed many calls and online chats, this is incredible, they only pretend to help I hope the governament area in charge of these issues is watching

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm also a disappointed customer, cannot see my usage for 6 days with anyone in Rogers, including phone customer service rep. & live chat people, and my online service didn't work... however, Best Buy salesperson made miracle! They can tell me my usage in just less than one minute, do you think it is amazing?!!! And I don't know what Rogers' staffs are doing... or they just simply didn't want to tell me?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I have really started to wonder if competitive companies  don't hire saboteurs to infiltrate the customer service divisions of other companies  to encourage the reputation of poor service ... it' is the only logical explanation for how they can do so poorly on some occaisions. Smiley Wink

I'm a Senior Contributor

I am having the same progrem as others accessing my account information. When I sign on, I get the following message:

"Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance."

The URL is "https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/underMaintenance"

I did Chat with a Care Representative, who reset my password (to no effect) and said he would open a "case".

The same problem occurs under Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X 10.10.4 and Firefox and IE 11 on Windows 7, so it is not a browser issue and it has happening to others since May.

As a result, I cannot see my bill, check my internet usage, or top up my paygo phone.

From previous postings, I see that some have had a quicker response by posting here and working through @CommunityHelps.  Please PM me if you need further details.

I've Been Around

Same problem here. Can't acces MyRogers and pay my bills. Really tired of this. What's more, i tried chatting with an employee yesterday but he didn't understand a thing of what i was saying (in french) and even once i started speaking in english, he still couldn't understand me, not to mention he kept closing and reopening the chat session for some reason. I mean, how can he help me with this problem when we have crappy communications like that.

Good day @LeHarfang,

Welcome to the Forums and Thank you for your post! Smiley Wink

Several factors can cause a chat session to disconnect and reconnect. However, I highly doubt that the agent you were speaking with, intentionally closed a chat session as it would have terminated the conversation.

We apologize for the poor experience.

We certainly understand the inconveniences of this situation and we would like to look into this further!

Since this issue seems particular to your account, we would have to reach out to you via Private Message.

I will be contacting you from @CommunityHelps. Look out for the message in your inbox! Smiley Happy

RogersMaude

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.