Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

@barndoor wrote:

@OLDYELLR wrote:

Good question. But I bet there would be an outcry if Rogers automatically deleted dormant accounts.

Can those accounts be brought back to life  or are they dead rather than  dormant ? 

Maybe, why Rogers  had dormant accounts  trigger customer lockout ... would be a good question for Rouzbeh Behna,

the techXpert . Smiley Wink

Not really. TechXpert has nothing to do with that side of things. It's a service that is meant to provide technical support for your internet and wireless over and above what you would get from standard technical support.  They wouldn't have anything to do with MyRogers.

I've Been Around

I haven't been able to log into any rogers sites or apps. Every time it says "experiencing technical difficulties try again later" it's been like that for 2 months. It's the same on my computer.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

lockdown2341 wrote:

Not really. TechXpert has nothing to do with that side of things. It's a service that is meant to provide technical support for your internet and wireless over and above what you would get from standard technical support.  They wouldn't have anything to do with MyRogers.

Yup and thats what I want .... Rogers to get some tech support for their internet!!

And look at that ,  the following post is yet another customer that can't get into their account? 

So maybe instead of keeping you in full employment they could actually fix it so  customers don't have to waste so much of their time trying to get in contact with staff for issues that never should have been an issue in the first place .

If there are this many customers here with this prob;lem how many are there really out there that have issues? Sounds Like a number went to Epost to fix it and now you're taking that away ....

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @Victactoria7

Thank you for your post.

That's frustrating to deal with. We woud like to help get your access to your bill.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I'm a Trusted Contributor

OLDYELLR wrote:

Good question. But I bet there would be an outcry if Rogers automatically deleted dormant accounts.

Actually why would there ?  

Didn't Maude say max of two months and it's gone.  It's not dormant ... it's DEAD. 

No reason not to just make them disappear.    

And if you were one, with one of these accounts wouldn't you rather have it deleted automatically rather than be locked out of your account with no previous notice?? Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

I posted about not being able to view bills since April 27, although I don't know if this problem is related to what is being discussed.

I have no issues accessing My Rogers. The latest bill displayed is April 27th 2015. The only accounts linked are my wireless and Cable bills. I never had a pay as you go account. I reported the issue to Rogers recently, and was told they would investigate...Anyone have any other ideas?

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @bryans05

We can definitely take a look and assist you with viewing your bills.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

It's been happening to me too.  Phone support and chat both told me it's my pc issue and not Rogers.  I told them I've tried multiple PCs at mulitple sites using both the latest version of IE and Chrome and  they still said it's me not them.  Getting frustrated

I've Been Here Awhile

This solution is dependant on being able to open the tab with Link Account on it.  The error message prevents you from getting there

Hello, @rapls

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

When was the last time were you able to view your bill? Do you have a popup blocker or any other similar plugin running on your browsers?

Please let us know so that we can engage appropriate support group for you, thank you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin