Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Cannot view bill on line - get the following now for two weeks

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Go to Billing and payment 

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

Hello @napoleon & @jazzybest

Thank you both for your contribution to the Rogers Community Forums.

I am sorry that you are having problems accessing your account information through your MyRogers online profile.

I am assuming that you have already cleared your cache/cookies and tried different browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so, please take a look a this postSmiley Wink

Those issues are normally account specific, therefore, if  you need further assistance, simply let us know and we will try to reach out to you in a timely manner.

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I've tried different broweser and clearing cache.

I tried going to "Services" > "Link Account", and get the same thing:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Quraterly report for investors 2015 Q2 (Page 3)

http://netstorage-ion.rogers.com/downloads/IR/pdf/quarterly-results/Rogers-2015-Q2-Results-Release.p...

2015-09-28 10_58_22-http___netstorage-ion.rogers.com_downloads_IR_pdf_quarterly-results_Rogers-2015-.jpg

Reality for the last 3 weeks:

2015-09-28 10_55_47-Rogers_ Wireless, TV, Internet, Home Phone & Home Monitoring - Internet Explorer.jpg

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @napoleon  and @codemonk

I would be happy to have a look into both of your accounts.

I am going to reach out to both of you via PM from CommunityHelps.

Please keep an eye on your Inbox at the top right. 

Thanks,

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Around

I am on CONTRACT and I have not been able to access Myrogers at all. Like everyone else stated, I only get the "Inconvenience" message

Hello, @Myzee

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thank you for your post.Smiley Happy

I’d like to help. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Thank you for understanding.

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

I've solved this mystery myself. My profile has an old pay-as-you-go account linked to it. Once I removed it, my normal accounts show up fine again, finally!!

You have to goto "Profile" > "Account Registration" to remove the old account. Doing it from "Services" won't work.

This is obviously a system bug in Rogers MyAccount. I'm really amused that no one fix it all these months. Also, no one care to post a solution here. This is horrible customer service.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@napoleon  Just for my interest, how many accounts did you have including the old paygo account.  I had 5 accounts and deleting the old paygo fixed the problem, just like it did for you.

I've Been Here Awhile

napoleon you are my heroHeart removing my old pay as you go account finally fixed the issue.