Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I can log in to the site but immediatley get this error. Similar message when i try to access using the app.Have tried all obvious solutions on my end. Tried to register a new profile but cant link my account because its already associated with another profile.

Untitled.jpg

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@jml74,

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you both a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

Am unable to access myrogers through any platform. Would like to see the bill before I pay it.

Hello, @lorileaman

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post. Would you please elaborate as to what happens when you try to login to MyRogers? Have you recently made any changes to your account? Please update the thread with all the relevant details so that we can help, thank you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Have not made any changes to the account since last year. When I try to login via the app on my phone, I get the message "We're having some difficulties... Sorry, we're not able to display your details right now. Please try again later, and thanks for your patience while we fix the issue."
When logging in via website, on phone or PC, I get the message "Looks like you're trying to access your services through myrogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you're looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"
Retired Moderator

@lorileaman,

Thanks for providing that information. Have you checked your profile to confirm if there are any cancelled accounts still linked to your MyRogers profile?

This could be causing the issue. If you are unsure, you can log into MyRogers, click on Profile, then you should be able to see the accounts associated there. If there is one you do not recognize you can remove it. 

Let us know if that works!

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

As soon as I login to myrogers, I get the error message. Cannot access my profile to check. There may be an old pay as you go account I had for my daughter, but I can't get to my profile to check.
Retired Moderator

@lorileaman,

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you both a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I Plan to Stick Around

Received email to view my bill.  Click on the link then it tries to load the bill, no go.  Logon as normal then click on MyROGERS link.  It keeps saying the services is temporarily unavailable but this has been for months.  I can't view the bill and can't manage my account/services.  What's going on?

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @ Fin5039

Thank you for your post to the Forums!

We definitely understand the inconveniences of this situation.

I am assuming that you have already cleared your cache/cookies and tried different browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Did you try logging in from another PC/device?

Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so, please click here.

Those issues are normally account specific, therefore, if you need further assistance, please reach out to us.

RogersSannecia