Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hello, @jwong29

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The error could be the result of recent account changes or due to an inactive account listed in your profile as mentioned in the message 507

If you are not able to access the "Profile and Settings" tab, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks RogersMoin, I will send a private message to @CommunityHelps shortly.
I've Been Around

Hi,

Like others here, since April 2015, I can longin to rogers.com but when I select "MyRogers" I get the usual message:

https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/underMaintenance

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I'm very disappointed with how this problem is handled by Rogers. If there is an error, we should see "System Error: Please contact customer support"  not "Temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!" with an underMaintenance link .

After 13 months of patience, waiting for maintenance to be completed, and many "checking back later", I went to chat and called support several times and I went through all the "we will send you a secure link in order to obtain your account information ..." and the "someone would call you back ..." or the "transferring you to my colleagues ..." many times, but never with a solution. I tried clearing cookies, several browsers, different computers, my iPhone app but got the same message.

With Rogers, in order to view your bills or to make any payments online you should be able to login to a working MyRogers account, and if you could not, you have to pay late charges or pay in advance more than what you expect.

I've seen many other forum posts with this issue, and I am left wondering, what is the root problem going on here for 13 months with underMaintenance link that leads to so many people having to deal with this issue.

I believe the problem is with MyRogers portal. So once again, very disappointed.

Thank you

1.jpg

I'm Here A Lot

Hi guys,

I just called Rogers and this time I am lucky because the techinical support girl whose name is Patrice really knows to how to fix it. Actually it is because I had a very old Pay As You Go account which hasn't been used for a long time. As soon as she deactivated/deleted that account, everything is back now. Not sure if you guys have the same situation. But if so, you can mention this when you call Rogers techinical support. And you should better use a different email address for Pay As You Go account.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been reading about Rogers website sign in issues being solved.   Well not so on our end.   Trying to sign in on Rogers website has been very difficult of late.   I called Rogers and was told nothing was changed.   Well something isn't right.    It isn't solved!    There is still problems signing in.   When the colored logo or whatever it is called after entering our password it freezes   Every other website we visit works fine.   We appreciate Rogers service 99.9%.    Just the one per cent with the sign in page needs to be corrected.

Every customer is important, so we (my husband and ) would appreciate this being looked into.   Thanks for your time and consideration!

Good evening @Hayward,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 

Thank you for your post. The error preventing you from accessing your MyRogers online profile could be caused by recent account changes or due to having a cancelled account listed in your profile as mentioned in message 507

If you are unable to access the "Profile and Settings" tab, we might need to take a deeper look into this for you. Once you are back online, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps.

Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I had a corporate account for wireless which got moved to a consumer share everything account.  I added the new account to my profile and removed the old ones, but now the "Manage My Device" and 'My Wireless Details' sections of the My Rogers website don't load.  They just show a progress animation forever. I've tried multiple computers of different OS' and different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) including clearing cookies.  The 3 chat support reps I spoke with were not helpful.

Is this something that should sort itself out after my first billing cycle on the new account, or is something else wrong?

I've Been Here Awhile

My cable/internet/phone account isn't showing up under "My Rogers", how come??

Good day @cyberbill,

Thank you for your post!

Did you recently change account number, moved to a new address or deconsolidated your account?

Could you access the "Profile and Settings" tab, to see if the 12-digit account number for your home services is still linked to your MyRogers online account?

If you do not see it there, we might need to take a deeper look into this for you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps, when you have a chance. For more info on our private messaging system, check out this blog.

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Same problem here. Been on the phone and live chats for the past two weeks. Does anyone have any news on this issue?? I dont get how they cannot fix this easily on thier end. Nothing bad to say about Rogers until now, defnitely making me shop around for other services cause this is a pain in the you know what.