Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

All of my attempts to access my MyRogers page over the past month have been unsuccessful.  Like others here, I get the following message when I log in:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I would appreciate it if this could be corrected.  Thanks.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @Chris3434,

Thank You for your post and welcome to the forums!Smiley Happy

We can definitely assist you with accessing your MyRogers page. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you're online, we may need to access your account and will need to send you a secure link.

Thanks,

RogersArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

I contacted @CommunityHelps and my problem has been solved.  I am now able to access MyRogers.  Thanks!

Retired Moderator

Great!Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information with the rest of the Community .

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
RogersArthur

I've Been Around

I managed to fix this one myself and didn't see anyone mention this yet so... If you are having trouble with this try changing your password so that it is alphanumeric only (only numbers and letters). My password included other characters (for security) and as soon as I changed it I was able to log in.

I hope this helps other people that have this problem and if this is the problem then I'm very disappointed with how it is handled by rogers.com . If a password breaks whatever processing is involved during a credentials verification, please don't let us use that password format and if there is an error then have some sort of report other then we were unable to log you in at this time. I have been trying to log into my account for a while now and because I could not I accrued late charges that I then had to pay. So once again, very disappointed.

Retired Moderator

Hi @Mathemagician88,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

We really appreciate you sharing your fix with the rest of the community, I'm sure this will help others in troubleshooting before they call in or reach out to the community for help (if needed). 

Thanks for your feedback,

RogerArthur

I've Been Here Awhile

I have been experiencing the same issue for over a month. keep getting the same error message. please help

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Hello, @jackchen

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your patience, we can definitely assist you with the login issues. Do you recall any service changes made prior to getting that error message? Like discontinuing any service etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Here Awhile

yes there was a plan change on the cable internet, from month to month to a 2 year contract. it was over a month ago i believe.

Highlighted

@jackchen.

I understand you see that error message after you enter your login credentials, however, are you able to access the "Profile and Settings" menu? If yes, would you please try removing the cable account and adding it back.

Thanks,

RogersMoin