Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hello @aznlildave12,

We can certainly look into this for you. I am going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. When you are online, please check your messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Around

Hello, 

I did not have problems accessing my rogers a/ c until recently.   Don't know why I cannot sign-in my rogers a/c using windows 8.1 with IE11, kept showing " Error : Access denied ", and my browser got locked as a result of that.  Can you help me with this ? Thanks !

ConnieJC

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @ConnieJC,

Hi thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I can definitely understand the inconveniences of your situation. I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

I've Been Around

For months now when i try to access my rogers account across multiple platforms, from my cell phone app, home desktop PC, newly installed Windows 10 laptop, work PC, family member PC, ect...., I get the same message. 

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I can remember a short time months ago when it started to work properly on its own, then quit again shortly after. 

I can access the account on the iphone app once only after i uninstall the app then reinstall it.  Then it defaults to the message. Im tired of uninstalling and reinstalling.

I tried the online chat to resolve the issue but  ran out of time and had to end support.  The tech was held up on the thought it was my computer causing the issue even after i mentioned the same outcome on multiple platforms. 

I believe the problem is with rogers.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @giroux_c

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

I understand the frustration, we can definitely try to assist you I've sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!
RogersArthur

I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I had been unable to view my daily bandwidth usage details from the day that I was required to upgrade my modem to an "Enhanced Home Gateway" modem, in order to take advantage of Rogers' "Internet 5" service.  I believe it stopped working at the end of August 2015.  So today, February 19, 2016, for whatever reason,  is the first day I've been able to access my daily usage details since last August.  And yes, I checked it every single day in between, because I have very limited bandwidth available and need to keep an eye on it every day.  Go figure. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details or any info, login is successful but no services are accessible and error message 

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

its been like this for over 24hrs

I've Been Here Awhile

Tried clearing cookies, different browsers, reset browsers without avail.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @hy1978

Welcome to the Community! 

We can assist with this issue here. I am going to send you and @vincom a PM via @CommunityHelps. Please keep and eye on your inbox and reply to the PM when you are online. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm a Senior Advisor

I watch this request come up so often, and it always seems to generally get resolved by Rogers intervention, but I am left wondering, what is the root problem going on here that leads to so many people having to deal with this issue and then requiring intervention from Rogers side to fix it.

Is this another one of those "known issues, teams are working with it, and no ETA".

At least it appears that support intervention to the person's account seems to fix it.

Bruce