Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I haven't been able to access MyRogers account details since December 10, 2015.  I was able to access it before that without any problems.

I can sign into my account but then get the message:  Looks like you're trying to access your services through MyRogers.  We apoligize, unfortunately the information you're looking for is temporarily unavailable.  Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I have contacted Live Chat, and I have phoned multiple times and the issue hasn't been fixed.

I have cleared cookies and  cache with no change.  Still have same issue.

How can I access my account information??

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @wantasolution,

Welcome to the Community! 

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks, 

RogersHassam

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @harryp7rd and @fersid,

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Around

I always get the following message "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"  why?  I need to have access to MyROGERS account.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

This pretty much has been happening to me for the past few months and I am unable to pay my rogers wireless bill online because of it, do you know of a way to get past this error message?

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Like others have stated it could be due to a dormant account that I have, however I can't see that because I cant get past that error message.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @4738057 and @bb011

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

We'd like to help with accessing your MyRogers profiles and bills.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can assist you further.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

I haven't been able to access my account since August 2015. I haven't been able to access my bills or see my usage. Everytime I log in, I get this message "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I've Been Around

I have the exacly problem please help !!!!!

Hi @mayha and @shanglimin

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

We'd like to help with accessing your MyRogers profiles and bills.

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelpsthe next time you are online and we can assist you further.

@RogersZia

I've Been Around

I get the same message! "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!" 😞