Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

When its not that message than its the one below. I have tried several days over 6 months.

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @naveensethi777,

I can understand the frustration of not being able to access your account details.

We would like to take the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help resolve your issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey for the past couple month's i have been getting this message "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!" I was wondering if it is possible to get this fixed? Thank you.

Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @RyanNas,

Have you tried logging onto MyRogers using a different browser such as Google Chrome to see if that solves the issue?

May we also suggest clearing your cache and cookies and attempting to log in.

Let us know if that works!

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried logging on using multiple browsers and cleared the cache on all of them however it still seems to display the same message.
I've Been Here Awhile

This is happening to me too. It's been months since I've been able to review a bill or usage. Is there a remedy posted anywhere?

Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @RyanNas and @diamond_ace,

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I've been having the same issue as well.

When I try to go to MyRogers (using any browser, PC, and clearing all cookies/cache), I get:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Could someone from Rogers help me resolve this as soon as possible, as I would like to be able to check my bill?

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @ILToronto

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

I AM having the same problem , cannot access MyRogers account details. Need help please !