Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Same here. After countless times not getting in during the past few months, I thought I'd take a break and then try again after a couple of weeks. Still getting the same error message that you received, which I've received every previous time I've tried to log in with my id and also with my father's. This website obviously needs a complete overhaul, because I've never seen anything like this on any other website. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @OLDYELLR

Thanks for responding.

Agreed - I don't envy the reps either!

I've spoken to a few reps that know their stuff and were as frustrated as me! 

One even repeating, "I can't believe they just closed the ticket without making any notes!".  

But - can't dispute - a couple of folks here in the forums, a specific manager who handles escalations in the management team (who called me every Tuesday evening for a month until the issue was resolved), and someone in the OOP have proven themselves to really be the "voice of the customer".  I'm grateful for their caring and their advocacy.

Nobody is expecting perfection - but if Rogers could get more of their team members to be so great as the handful that have helped me and if they could align their direction to excel in customer service (and avoid some of the silly decisions that break things!) 😉 -  put together with their superb services - they would be even more successful!

PHT

I'm an Advisor

@hopetindall wrote:

Hi @OLDYELLR

Thanks for responding.

Agreed - I don't envy the reps either!

I've spoken to a few reps that know their stuff and were as frustrated as me! 

One even repeating, "I can't believe they just closed the ticket without making any notes!".  

But - can't dispute - a couple of folks here in the forums, a specific manager who handles escalations in the management team (who called me every Tuesday evening for a month until the issue was resolved), and someone in the OOP have proven themselves to really be the "voice of the customer".  I'm grateful for their caring and their advocacy.

Nobody is expecting perfection - but if Rogers could get more of their team members to be so great as the handful that have helped me and if they could align their direction to excel in customer service (and avoid some of the silly decisions that break things!) 😉 -  put together with their superb services - they would be even more successful!

PHT

@hopetindall

I agree there's a lot of good and competent Rogers people on the forums, at Community Helps, and phone customer support. Unfortunately, they are all at the mercy of whoever in the food chain is responsible for fixing these issues. My personal issue started with not being able to see My Rogers account, then it went to the pop up window about linking accounts and stayed there. It's just over 6 weeks since this mess started after changing my user ID to my email address. A case number was opened almost immediately, but absolutely nothing has happened since.

The real issue for me is there is zero communication on the status of the case despite me asking about it several times. Seriously, what kind of PR is that? That is what reflects badly on Rogers. It just boggles my mind that Rogers does nothing to keep customers apprised of what's going on, despite their customers' evident frustration. I'm sure these issues eventually get to the point where customers simply leave. I know there are ways to escalate your problem and have read the rules about contacting the Office of the President and the Ombudsman. The rules, as stated on the Rogers web site, make it almost impossible to get to either entity. For instance, I can't contact either one because I have a case number and it has been escalated, as if that's of any use. It's easy for Rogers to tell you your case has been escalated but, when absolutely nothing happens after weeks have gone by, AND they can't tell you anything, it's just a joke.

Just imagine what it would be like if customers couldn't see their bank account info. It would be on the front page of every newspaper and news outlet across the country.

I've been a Rogers customer since 1979 and have never seen such incompetence. I have mixed feelings about Rogers right now. On one hand, I feel like packing it in and, on the other, I like my Rogers services, so it's a bit of a conundrum.Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@jimboden ...  Yup .... seems Rogers is about like Tim Hortons  .... it has become a status symbol for many  and it doesn't seem to matter how poor the service is or how much they detract from the quality of the product they provide, people stick with them .   As long as people buy in to it, why should they care ?  What are a few complaints ... put up something like this board  to resolve or redirect the issues of those that complain the loudest and you're good to go .  Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@lorne2,

We reached out to you a few weeks ago but did not receive a response to our CommunityHelps mailbox. Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps next time you are online and we can help you resolve your issue.

@jimboden,

We have reviewed the status of your ticket. According to the notes the issue is not resolved. The back office team requests that you clear all cache and cookies before logging in and you should be able to access your information.  Please let us know if this works for you once you have cleared your cache and cookies and attempted to log in.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

I tried to respond before but had trouble doing that as well and so I gave up. However, this time I think I was able to send a private message. 

Retired Moderator

@lorne2,

We have received your response. Please check your inbox when you have a moment.

Thanks!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm an Advisor

@RogersGabrielle

Thanks. I'm well aware that my issue isn't resolved. I stopped asking Community Helps about the status long ago because I always get the same obvious answer, just as you have. As for cookies and cache,  I've done that a few times and it doesn't help. I fail to see how that is going to stop the link account loop issue. After more than 6 weeks of putting up with this nonsense, you would think that someone in the back end would have a clue by now about what's going on. The Community Helps people have my user ID and password, so they can replicate my issue any time they want. I even had the help desk do it on the phone, and they get the same problem.

Retired Moderator

@jimboden,

My apologies, I meant to write that the issue has been resolved, according to the case notes. The back office team requested that you clear your cache and cookies and try logging in.

Please try this at your convenience and let us know if it has been resolved.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

On November 19, I received an email from Rogers promoting a contest to win a credit of my monthly bill. The email was later confirmed by Rogers to be legit.

I clicked on the link in the email that directed me to the Rogers website. When I attempted to login with my usual username, the page directed me to change my username to my email address, which I did.

Now whenever I login to my profile, I receive this message:

“We noticed you don't have a Rogers account linked to your MyRogers profile. Link an account to get the most out of MyRogers.”

When I click on the “Link Account” button, I am asked to enter my Account Details (Wireless/Cable Account, Account Number, Postal Code) and Billing Preferences (Online Billing/Paper Bill).

After I enter the requested info and click on “Link Account”, I receive this message:

We're sorry! This account is already associated with <blank>  

It has now been 6 weeks, since the problem started and after multiple hours on calls and live chats with Rogers, still no resolution.  Was given the old "clear cache and cookies" line, which I did - knowing that this was not the cause of the problem.

Understandabily, I will not pay a bill without having access to the usage details.

So, my questions to Rogers:

- After over 6 weeks, what is being done to address this issue?

- Can you switch me back to paper billing until this issue is resolved so that I can at least see/pay my bill?