Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

My problem has finally been resolved. Apparently an old account of mine had somehow been re-connected to my current account and that was the cause of the problem.

I've Been Around

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @kpthiban

Welcome to the Forums.

We’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Please send out a Private Message via @CommunityHelps next time you are online  and we can look into your situation further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

hi there,

i cannot login to myrogers for monhts now. i've contacted rogers via livechat option several weeks ago but still it does not work.

when i try to login it says "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience."

this is really annoying as i cannot see my bills as well as manage my pay as you accounts and top up.

please resolve this as soon as possible.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@1100,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you resolve the issue.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same problem too since August:

After I login online, the following message appears:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Then I have no way to access "MyRogers".  I have chat with online help, even call and nothing can be resolved.   

Please see the email chain as @chinttong,   I cannot access my payasyougo account for several months now.

I've Been Here Awhile

rogers don't care/ put these forums to make it look that way, but no one ever is helped.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @NEILSMALE1

this isn't entirely true.

Rogers have been helping people (including in this forum) to resolve their issues and get their accounts working.

Rogers have a history of mistakes though as a result of both underestimating the impact of a change they are implementing (like changing the usernames to email addresses for all MyRogers accounts ) and/or of giving people the customer service runaround when they try and get things fixed (tickets repeatedly closed, multiple transfers, random call hangups, incorrect messaging/staff training issues).

But I think Rogers do care - and they have some good staff working these forums.

Despite my cynicism - they got my MyRogers account working (they're still working on Suretap and Rogers One Number!).

Hopefully one of the Rogers people in this forum will reach out to you and help.

PHT

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @NEILSMALE1 and @ElaineC,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. When you are online, please send a PM to @CommunityHelps and we can certainly look into this issue for you. Has a ticket already been escalated for you? 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I'm a Senior Advisor

@NEILSMALE1, @hopetindall Of course Rogers cares. However, they have created themselves a lot of problems with continuously fixing what's not broken and breaking it, especially when it comes to software. I don't envy the mods and sustomer service reps who have to try straighten out the mess.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario