Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

ROGERS SUPPORT IS A PROBLEM- I TRIED, ON THE SUPPORT PAGE, PRESSING THE TELEPHONE ICON-CONTACT, YOU EXPECT A PHONE NO. BUT ALL IT DID WAS FLASH AND PUT THE SUPPORT PAGE BACK UP???

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

When you see the page flash and return to the same page it often means that what you were expecting would be in a pop-up window, which your browser blocked. You need to disable pop-ups for Rogers.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm Here A Lot

I have had the MyRogers login problem since late October. I contacted Live Chat who told me they couldn't help me but if I phoned they would be able to. Needles to say after an hour and a half of my time the phone call resulted in my being told I should use Live Chat because they were the only ones who could help. I think this is called the "Rogers Run-a-round" Their staff are wonderfully trained in it. I did get really angry and finally got an email from the President's Office (yeh right) apologizing, claiming that the problem had been escalated, adding $25 to my pay-go account for the duration of the problem and promising to report back  in 5 to 7 business days. Today I've yet to hear anything.

What I'm doing now is logging on each day and when I hit that stupid message and can't go further, I click on the feedback tab at right. I give the site a 1 rating, fill in the rest cutting and pasting the temporary can't logon message where it asks for more information, put in my email address and submit. Hopefully if enough of us clog up the feedback system with this type of feedback they'll take action.  But then again this is Rogers; the company that excels in customer service, so they'll probably remove the feedback capability. Any bets?

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @mikosh6,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your MyRogers account. 

What is the exact error message you are getting?

Let us know!

@RogersGabrielle

I'm Here A Lot

Capture.JPG

Hi Gabrielle,

Like so may others on this forum it's the message above that I'm greeted with when trying to check my account. It's been that way for over 2 months now. When I went to Live Chat they said they couldn't help and said I needed to phone support; even gave me the phone number to call. When I called I was told that I needed to contact Live Chat to fix the problem. In all that run-around took about an hour of my time.  On Nov 18th I received an email from the "Office of the President" assuring me that my complaint had been "escalated" to the support team and I would receive an update in 5 - 7 business days. Over one month later  the silence is deafening. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@mikosh6  . . .. is this the one ? 

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I can't see the one you posted if you did . 

Edited to ad .... why are you wasting your time with complaint polls ? If you have a connection with the office of the president .... ring that bell ....and if that ding a ling doesn"t work ....on to the ombudsman .... 

I'm Here A Lot

Yep that's the one. Not sure why you're not seeing it though. I can see it when I view my post.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I just see a triangle in a box  ..... hopefully the gurus here can see it and are readying an answer for you .

I'm a Senior Advisor

@mikosh6 we know the screen you mean. The graphic won't show until a mod approves it. I get it too occasionally just when signing in. It's nothing specific to your account, which is a deeper problem, but just a generic error message from the buggy Rogers site.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @mikosh6

I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not having access to your MyRogers profile.

As the Community is a public forum, we will continue to deal with your issue via private message.

RogersSannecia