Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

If you pay your bill (online, via your bank, in the rogers store, etc) to the right account number.. it should apply to your account (may take a few days to show as paid though)

That bill if it has been posted like that, will be what it is.. no extra fees on that specific bill.

EG:  Your billing cycle lets for an example goes from the FIRST of every month.
Your usage cycle, should be the exact same.  So as of the 1st, your usuage should be back at ZERO.

You usually get your bill posted to you, within 7 days after your billing cycle... (as far as i am aware, this is also so it gets time to collect the last day or so's usage to properly post to the account, so they can calculate any overages, etc).

If that bill doesnt have any overages on it, there shouldnt have been any on that month... as far as i am away.

I Plan to Stick Around

If you're not using your services that you have paid for because of the risk; I would definitely ask Rogers to make things right if I was you. (some kind of account adjustment)

As well - although I'm not likely to go over my data myself - if I were - I think it would be reasonable to ask Rogers to cover any accidental overage given the lake of usage reports at the moment.

I Plan to Stick Around

Really can't pay a bill when you can't access it.  Been set up to received my bills online for years and years.  I am fully aware of when my bill due date is...but WILL NOT be paying it until Rogers get their stuff together.  At this point in time, I don't trust that they will be billing me properly....just my opinion

I've Been Around

I've been having a crazy problem. I literally can't talk to a person unless I go into a store or agree to pay my crazy bill. This bill is nuts, I've had to talk to four different agents about it, I'm on a 4 gig family plan and I can't get the bill under $140 a month. So when my 3 year contract was up, I tried to disconnect the account online, but instead it just disconnected the account from my "myrogers" account. Now I have a my rogers account without a phone connected to it and cannot access any services from any of the rogers customer services until I agree to pay the bill, which I've been trying to cancel for two months but don't want to agree to pay it until I know I can cancel! These guys are trapping me and I can't talk to a human being until they can sit back on the crutch that I agreed to pay them and there's nothing I can do about that.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Good Afternoon @1219,

Unfortunately at this time you are not able to cancel an account through MyRogers. In order to cancel your services you must contact the cancellations department by calling 1-888-764-3771. 

If you are interested in being able to view the details of your services on MyRogers again, all you would need to do is log into MyRogers, go to the profile section, then click on add/remove account and add your account number. 

Let us know if you have any trouble!

@RogersGabrielle

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Hey @1219

Your situation sounds a little odd. What do you mean you can't access anything from customer service until you agree to pay the bill? An outstanding bill doesn't prevent you from being able to call in and discuss the bill and why it is so high. Granted, the process for cancelling an account with an outstanding balance is a bit different as you need to make arrangements to pay the balance before you can cancel it. But you should be able to talk to a human being about the bill. Just contact customer service.

I've Been Around

I'd like to activate a new SIM card, but I can't access MyRogers; I get this message:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Please help!
I'm a Trusted Contributor

After people coming back here and telling us what some of the issues are one has to wonder why Rogers doesn't step up and take a bit of responsibility instead of continuing to waste customers time. 

As evidenced in this thread this is obviously not an issue that will be resolved when you "check back later" so why not immediately make the suggestion to contact a CSR to deal with the issue.   If Rogers actually has any regard for customer service, that particular warning should even  contain a direct line to a CSR instead of one of your forever frustrating and time consuming answering machines. 

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Has anyone from Rogers here bothered  to contact @Crystal_M yet ??

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@Crystal_M

I would like to look into the issues you're having with your account.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMay