Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hi,

MyRogers account has also been displaying this message : "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"   I have an old account for a number with a plan but switched over to pay-as-you-go over a year ago. Can somone help with this? I had no problem last month checking my account. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers techsupport just emailed me a temporary password, then as soon as I log-in to MyRogers, I'm asked to set my new Password (no other options) and when I press 'Continue' I get this:  "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Please help - thanks.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @ayinling and @Ben8,

Welcome to the Community Forums! 

Can you please try clearing cache and data for your browser, restart the browser and see if it works?

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

I've Been Here Awhile

I need to change my billing info, but every time I log in for the past month I get the following message.

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

It seems that your website needs to be fixed. I'd appreciate you looking into this.

Thanks,
Lorne
I've Been Here Awhile

Still doesn't work. I've used the internet extensively for close to 20 years, but never seen something like this.

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine still doesn't work either.  I'm a programmer and I'd get fired if I had something like this go this wrong for so long.  Must be nice to be in the IT division in Rogers. Imagine, internet is your business and you can't even have a site that works properly. 

I'm an Advisor

23 days and counting since I can get to my account. This is such a fiasco. A case was opened a few days after this started and it supposedly has been "escalated" at least once. I think that means the person responsible for the case is taking the up escalator every day when he/she gets to work. Not one thing has been fixed, so it's all talk and no show. I'm surprised that someone in senior management at Rogers isn't reading them the riot act and hasn't fired someone by now. Of course, we aren't privy to that information, so one can always hope.Smiley Mad

I've Been Here Awhile

The issue has nothing to do with our internet browse cache or cookies. Ive been told by a Rogers Rep that this is a website programming issue, which some profiles have fallen into a "loop" , where the account was not correctly "Linked" an therefore not finding any data, resulting in looping back to this error message that says Rogers Cant Access You Data ... I wasn't provided with specific technical details, but that's the jist of it.

I also just got a case number open, which I was told it would take a couple days until the issue is resolved. Reading other peoples posting on here, im thinking it will takes weeks.

I Plan to Stick Around

I find that hilarious because my account had been linked for years.  Now all of sudden it's not properly linked?  So do we wait for it to fix itself?  Maybe three months from now get a bill for $500 + charges because we didn't pay our bill?  If you can't get the billing right, well that not saying much for your company. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My stats are not accepted for the past 3 days.   It wants me to link an account, never works.  I spent 30 mins (15 mins on hold) on the phone and they told me the online live chat can fix it.   So another HOUR on live chat we managed to change the bad message from "We're sorry! This account is already associated with (nothing)" to "We're sorry! This account is already associated with another email.  wow.   support gave up and entered a support ticket and told me it will take 15 days to get back to me!   I need to know how much I transfer on LTE before I get another $750 over traffic charge on LTE

Is there a work around to get my links attached before 15 days from last night?