Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

@barndoor wrote:

@jimboden wrote:

At least I know how much my bill is and when it's due without getting an email from Rogers.

You got it via Epost ??? 

Smiley LOL

Believe it or not some people just know from month to month what their price will be and whether or not they've incurred any usage without needing a bill.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

lockdown2341 wrote:

barndoor wrote:

jimboden wrote:

At least I know how much my bill is and when it's due without getting an email from Rogers.

You got it via Epost ??? 

Smiley LOL

Believe it or not some people just know from month to month what their price will be and whether or not they've incurred any usage without needing a bill.

Absolutely !!  Smiley Frustrated

It strongly suggests @jimboden is a longer term customer and maybe he  deserves a little better customer care from Rogers than this poor service he is getting .....  don't ya think ??

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@barndoor

My monthly bill is always the same, which is why I can live without it until someone fixes this mess. Right now, I'm back at square 1. Can't get anything about my account and am back in the link account window, so I can't do anything at all in my account. I haven't been able to see any of my services usage since Nov. 16 except for wireless, and that was only briefly. I'm not amused, to put it mildly.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@jimboden after you sign in to MyRogers, are you presented with a popup where you have to choose between two of your account numbers before proceeding? I get that (but not all the time). When I choose my PayGo account I can view my PayGo history. I can then go back to Overview and choose my Cable account from the dropdown and click View Bill at the bottom and see my cable bills. However, If after signing in I choose my Cable account from the popup, I can't get to my PayGo history later using the dropdown without signing out and starting over.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted

@jimboden wrote:

@barndoor

My monthly bill is always the same, which is why I can live without it until someone fixes this mess.

I figured as much  .Smiley Wink

So has anyone from  here bothered to try and help you ?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@jimboden even if your monthly cable bill never changes and you don't pay it on line (I have pre-authorized debit) it's still useful to be able to see it. Whenever there is a change in your channel line-up, there is a message with the details at the bottom of the bill. You can see this View Bill and download the PDF or when you choose a previous bill and click Messages.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Agreed. It is always good to be able to check your bill in case there is a notification of something happening with your account. Hopefully whatever the issue is can be resolved shortly.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@OLDYELLR wrote:

@jimboden even if your monthly cable bill never changes and you don't pay it on line (I have pre-authorized debit) it's still useful to be able to see it. Whenever there is a change in your channel line-up, there is a message with the details at the bottom of the bill. You can see this View Bill and download the PDF or when you choose a previous bill and click Messages.

@OLDYELLR

Yes, of course I should be able to see my bill. I'm not disputing that. Not only can I not see it, I didn't get my monthly bill this month for the first time since I've been using online billing, which goes back to when Rogers first introduced it. As for linking things in my account, I get the pop up window which just repeats itself. The only thing I can do is get to the forum. What's happening in my account now is the same thing that happened starting back on Nov. 17 (I think) when I was first asked to link my account number. Every time I've tried it, I've been told my account is already linked to my wireless account number, then it asks me to provide a link again. The first time that happened, I entered my over 7 year old cable/internet account number with an old postal code that I had to guess at. That was accepted and is when all my problems started. At the time, I could only see my wireless account info and nothing for internet and TV.

As I said in separate posts, I've also lost Shomi and my 12,000 reward points have seemingly disappeared. The Shomi one is really strange. At no time have I been advised by Rogers that I'm no longer qualified for the free trial, which originally was supposed to be for 2 years.

The Community Helps people are trying hard to help out, but absolutely nothing has happened so far except for opening a ticket or whatever they call it these days. I've been asked a couple of times to wait for a notice that they have changed my account password so they can access it themselves. Both times, they sent me an email with the same password, and both times it has been rejected when I used it. To get out of that, I had to go through the I've forgot my password routine to reset it back to my normal password. I've also had conflicting information about their new password. One time it was 8 characters long and another it was only 6. The email I received both times contained an 8 character one and they were both the same.

I keep looking over my shoulder to see if Bill Murray is nearby. It feels like I'm stuck in Groundhog day.Smiley LOL

Highlighted

jimboden wrote:

The Community Helps people are trying hard to help out, but absolutely nothing has happened so far except for opening a ticket or whatever they call it these days. I've been asked a couple of times to wait for a notice that they have changed my account password so they can access it themselves. Both times, they sent me an email with the same password, and both times it has been rejected when I used it. To get out of that, I had to go through the I've forgot my password routine to reset it back to my normal password. I've also had conflicting information about their new password. One time it was 8 characters long and another it was only 6. The email I received both times contained an 8 character one and they were both the same.

So   disappointing and disillusioning  from so many angles.!! 

Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

We as customers get told to shut off and retry blockers to make things work .... I wonder if Rogers shut off their data mining programs .... all their glitches like this would go away.  Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

As I've said before, it would be really interesting to know why so many other companies can send out bills with no issues yet Rogers is just one continual challenge.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@jimboden I notice that mods pick up on some complaints here on the forum and send private messages to the customer to help. You can also send a private message to CommunityHelps yourself to get the ball rolling. As for passwords, I had one for a long time until I fat fingered it too many times on my phone and got locked out. After calling Rogers I got an email to reset it, but now it needed a numeric character in there, making it even more difficult to use on my phone.