Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I was wondering if you figured anything out on my problem yet.

Thanks

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i get this same message as stated by others on random occassion, fortunately for me usually refreshing the page a few times in a row usually does the job, but unfortunately today Im assuming its happening because i made changes on the account over the phone, but its been about 4 hrs since that happened and im still getting the same message, even though my app on my phone will show me the basics, when it comes to getting into the website MyRogers doesnt want to allow me to see a thing, although some times it looks like it is going to work, it always ends back up at "looks like you're trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the informationyou're looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check abck later and thank you for your patience!"..... now all i wanted to do was set up spotify, which would otherwise take 30 seconds to do without this mess, lol. other problem might be that the server is backed up because its black friday, but i dont know, it worked before i got off the phone with the agent that was in my account, hasnt worked since we hung up lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Cant access my account either. 

I'm Here A Lot

Having the same issue here since I upgraded yesterday, never had any problems before....been through all trobleshooting..cookies, cashe, etc...browsers, devices etc....even did call to see if an old account is linked and there is no old account.....basically they told me nothing more they can do...so i basically told them if i cant go online to pay my bill then i guess your not getting paid

I Plan to Stick Around

Have the same issue and can't pay my bill...i guess Rogers don't need my payment.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I'm Here A Lot

K i have now got into my account..in all fairness this may have just been a black friday overload...looks lile your getting paid 🙂

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@biscuit13

Thank you for updating us 🙂

@sg232 @rfj @avrak @gvmax @Rose_50ca

Are we still having the same errors?

You are welcome to reach out to us via private message @CommunityHelps if issue is still on going.

Thanks,

RogersMay

I'm an Advisor

This just keeps getting better as time goes by. Not only can't I see my internet or TV account details, plus Shomi disappeared, I found out this morning that my reward points have disappeared. Instead of showing my 12,000 points, it now has an enroll for rewards option in its place. Naturally, clicking on it does nothing either. Time to get back to the Community Helps guys. I'm so ticked off with Rogers after so much time has gone by that I'm seriously considering being a former customer after being with them since the late 1970's. This is just ludicrous.Smiley Mad

I'm an Advisor

Today, I'm back in the link account loop. Can't do anything. I'm hoping that means someone is working on fixing it. I also have not received my Rogers bill this month, which arrives by email. It should have showed up a few days ago. It must be related to my account issue somehow. At least I know how much my bill is and when it's due without getting an email from Rogers.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@jimboden wrote:

At least I know how much my bill is and when it's due without getting an email from Rogers.

You got it via Epost ??? 

Smiley LOL