Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I get the same issue when trying to acces My Rogers account.  It's been 2 weeks now and it doesn't matter which computer or browser I use.  I keep getting the same message as follows:  "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Please let me know what is the cause of this I would like to look at my account and make sure that I am being charged correctly for my services.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @ gvmax

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums .

I can certainly understand the inconveniences of not having access to your MyRogers account.

Did you try logging in from another PC/device?

I am assuming that you have already cleared your cache/cookies and tried different browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox.

Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so , please click here.

Those issues are normally account specific, therefore, if you require further assistance, please reach out to us.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yes I tried all that you mentioned in the email.

Not sure what you mean by " Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so , please click here. "

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@ gvmax

To verify if your account is successfully linked to your credentials , Please refer to message 17 on that thread.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am not able to access my profile. I have been able to veiw my billing for the last year this problem just started happening a month ago.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@ gvmax

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ok Thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Ok  ... I just don't get this.   I have a bag of milk with a leak in it from the factory ... they will send me vouchers to replace it ... heck with just about any manufactured product,  there is a good chance you can have it replaced if the company has faltered in their quality control. 

Then we come to the Rogers situation . The company has obviously caused some glitches  in service  but it seems to be the customer that is expected  to search out and resolve the issue  . And does the customer get any more recompense   than  an  ,"we understand how this is frustrating" or oh "we're sorry for any inconvenience."   If this was the first month of this, ok but this is getting a little absurd ...  and to still  make it sound like it is the customer's responsibility to resolve ... just  seems unbelieivable .Smiley Surprised

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can't view MY  ACCOUNT Get this message "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!" for a number of weeks now.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @ Rose_50ca

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums .

We can certainly understand the inconvenience of your issue.

Please verify if you have attempted the trouble shooting steps outlined in messages 222 on this thread.

If you require further assistance, please reach out to us.

RogersSannecia