Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I can't even get that far. I keep getting the "information is temporarily unavailble" message.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@MasterAE

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersMay

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

MasterAE wrote:

I can't even get that far. I keep getting the "information is temporarily unavailble" message.

You' d think with this many problems now, that if Rogers was actually concerned about customer service they would include a direct phone number in that message where you could call and get the issue straightened out promptly without  the CUSTOMER having to waste a lot of time for what seems to be a Rogers issue .

@ajbear1  ... now don't get me wrong ....because I'm thinking if Rogers lets this go on for three months even though you have notified them, you should only be paying for the last single month they send you a bill for. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am sure Rogers will get your problem fixed from the backend as this is their problem, not the customers like you and me.  For some reason, Rogers staff just don't want to admit this is their problem by suggesting different ways of remediation to buy time.  If you keep replying via here, they will escalate the ticket and your problem will be fixed in couple days.

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@Fin5039

What makes you think it's going to be escalated and fixed within a couple of days? Unless that's your personal experience, you're dreaming. This time arround the issue seems to be complicated by having us change our user ID's which then caused us to have to link services to our account again. My problem started on Nov. 16 and I couldn't sign into my account until a couple of days ago. Now that I can, I don't get my internet or TV stats. I do get my wireless, though. I also mysteriously lost Shomi, including it being removed from channel 300 on my PVR.Smiley Mad

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I had to chuckle today. .... my daughter switched to a different provider a while back. I watched as she logged in to her provider today ... so simple and less hassle than Rogers.  Same information  with less clutter  and less keystrokes.  AND she  has never had an issue accessing said info.  

Now...  why can others do it ... but it seems to be such a challenge for Rogers?

Again this month ... it took three times as long to access and print out my Rogers bill as opposed  to one for another service provider .... and  the bill with the other provider  is for more services .... just baffling... and no incentive whatsoever to switch more to Rogers.

Is it something to do with learning to walk before you try to run ?  Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

To be fair, it's finally working not so bad for me. I can see my PayGo history and my current and past cable bills, but that's all I'm looking for, except that PROFILE is still broken and you can't manage marketing permissions anymore and some other stuff.  The switch to email address from username when signing in broke things for one day. But overall it's not as simple and easy as it was a couple or more years ago. The new system is a lot more bandwidth and  CPU intensive and slower on older computers.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@OLDYELLR

Glad to hear it's doing what you need but, for me, after changing my account on Nov. 16, I can see my bill and wireless usage, but nothing for internet and TV. I was given a case number several days ago, but nothing has happened yet. I'm convinced it has something to do with linking services to my old account which hasn't been in use for at least 7 years. My account has been called wireless since then and the name got change to cable and internet for some reason. Ironically, those are the 2 services which I can't get, plus Shomi disappeared as well. Even channel 300 (Shomi on demand) is no longer authorized on my 8300.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So it's been past 72hrs and I still have no signs that Rogers or @CommunityHelps is doing anything about my issue. On Dec. 4th, it will be my 3rd cycle which I feel will just make it more complicated. Hopefully that is not the case.

I'll wait a bit more but the longer I wait, I feel like I get more frustrated.

@barndoor I wish I could get 2 months of free services but I'm sure that will never happen.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @ajbear1,

I can understand your frustration in how long this is taking to resolve and want to assure you that your billing issue is still being investigated. It has been escalated but unfortunately, it is more complex than expected.

Rest assured our escalation team is working hard to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You will be notified when the ticket has been closed.

Please don't hesitate to contact us via private message @CommunityHelps if you need further details.

Regards,

@RogersGabrielle