Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

BS wrote:

I think Rogers back end technical staff and corportate are developing some humility and homour over the whole MyRogers issues.

Just tried to log onto myrogers on my android app.

Message went as follow:

"Sorry our bad. Seems we can't display your details right now.

Please try again later, and thanks for hanging in there."

And in French too.

Bruce

Interesting that you feel that is a display of humility ... I feel it is exactly the opposite  , especially since this has been going on this long .  

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi All,

It is almost 2 months now and Rogers has not been able to send me my current bill and previous bill (Oct/Nov). The only thing we did was remove our wireless service from the account but I think 2 months is a really long time to sort this out. I have tried contacting them multiple times and my personal feeling is that they are not doing anything about it since they just keep prolonging the issue.

My reasoning is because they keep finding different excuses multiples times and for some reason, they have a ticketing system that they cannot control so they really don't know what's going on with it. Also, everytime I contact them, the ticket creation date keeps changing (the new date is the 16th Nov and the ticket was opened since Oct.) and it is very frustrating when you are trying to convince them that it's been 2 months now that this issue is happening.

I personally dislike their support and lack of training but that's not my issue right now.

I am really tired of contacting them and honestly don't want to hear this line again "we will send your bill in a few days" since the days keeps extending to months.

Currently, the bill is in it's negative because rogers seems to give me free credit (it's not my money though!). However, I am still paying an estimate onto the bill so I don't have to end up paying a lump sum when they do fix it and also don't want it to affect my credit (which it shouldn't since it's in a negative value). 

At this moment, I don't know what to do and would really like some advice. Should I keep waiting until it fixed? Even if it prolongs to 3,4,5...etc months? Should I cancel my service and move on with another company? Or is there someone else I can contact to escalate this issue?

Please advice and thanks for any help.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hopefully someone at @CommunityHelps can take a look at this for you.

You said you removed your wireless...
What other services are left? 

I am GUESSING here.. but part of the issue might be, that the account numbers are normally based off / connected with WIRELESS number.  (bar that, normally home phone.. outside that i am not sure).

I am guessing with the wireless being removed.. the core account number changed?  So therefore not linked with the account.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi,

Thank you for the responce.

I have Internet, TV and Home Phone. The account number still shows the same online as before so maybe you might be right but it's just weird for them to take 2 months to figure this out. 

Maybe it does need to be changed?

Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@ajbear1 ... nah ... it's not weird ... Smiley Wink

I'd enjoy the free service .... notify them once a month and document that you notified them  of the issue each time.

just see how long it takes for them to clue in.

Put your normal bill amount aside each month in case they get ugly at the end... but just see if they can figure it out. Smiley Wink  

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @ ajbear1

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@RogersSannecia

I may be muddying the waters a bit, but you and others should take a look here: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/MyRogersSupport/thread-id/14558

This is my experience so far with linking accounts and having to use a postal code from several years ago to get around the link nag. I've communicated all my findings in a PM. Just FYI, there's no internet or TV stats today and my My Rogers sign in just gives me a bunch of jumping vertical bars.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Haven't been able to access my account info page as well for atleast the last week.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @MasterAE

Welcome to the Forums!

Would you please elaborate the issue? Are you getting an error message? Did you try logging in from another PC/device?

I am assuming that you have already cleared your cache/cookies and tried different browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox.

Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so, please click here.

Those issues are normally account specific, therefore, if you need further assistance, please reach out to us.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@barndoor. I do have all my chats and most of the calls are recorded so I'll store them away. Also, I will try and be a little bit more patient and hopefully they can resolve it.

Thanks.