Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I'm having the same problem, since 11/17.  Had no issue previously.  Reported it to Tech support, and they all tell me a ticket has been written up and I should wait between 24-72 hours for a response.  Used to login with a username.  Then all of a sudden, without any notice, I was asked to use an email address instead.  Then, the wheels came off.  Can't get to any of my account details.  Shomi works, but My Rogers is out.  Tech rep, billing rep say that Rogers switched to a different platform because users were unable to access MyRogers, Game-something; Shomi, etc. with just a username.  Just be patient is what I've been told.  A very helpful person at the Office of the President tried to help me by linking my email address to my profile to no success.  It's mind-numbing to see how a tech giant like Rogers is really a midget in disguise. Come on, guys, you can do better than this.

I Plan to Stick Around

You are definitely not alone. My issue has started months ago first with incapable of viewing my internet usage now my access to MyROGERS is lost. The support sent me private messages and told me the tickets was escalated. It was 3 or 4 days ago and I haven't heard anything.

Good afternoon @Fin5039,

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Smiley Embarassed

Once an issue has been escalated, it's remains in the hands of our Back Office Team until it's resolved.

We will only get back in touch with you (or they will) once a resolution has been reached.

However, I did review your account and tried a different workaround.

Please take a look at the PM you received from @CommunityHelps

Hopefully, it worked, if not don't worry we're still working on it! Smiley Wink

Looking forward to your reply -

RogersMaude

I'm a Senior Advisor

I think Rogers back end technical staff and corportate are developing some humility and homour over the whole MyRogers issues.

Just tried to log onto myrogers on my android app.

Message went as follow:

"Sorry our bad. Seems we can't display your details right now.

Please try again later, and thanks for hanging in there."

And in French too.

Bruce

Highlighted
I've Been Around

It's been awhile since I've been able to access MyRogers, I keep getting this message:

Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

And MyRogers is the only way I can connect my acc to spotify so this has been annoying. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally, MyROGERS is back! Thank you for getting my issue resolved.

Apparently this seem to be a known issue with Rogers. Why don't you folks admit this is an issue at the very beginning when I reported to your LiveChat staff and route the ticket to backend staff to resolve? I am also working in IT and I know problem management well.

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @Seethingdark

We definitely understand the inconvenience of the situation.

I am assuming that you have already cleared your cache/cookies and tried different browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox.

Did you try logging in from another PC/device?

Could you please verify whether your account is successfully linked to your credentials?

To do so, please click here.

Those issues are normally account specific, therefore, if you need further assistance, please reach out to us.

RogersSannecia

Retired Moderator

@ Fin5039

Thank you so much for updating the Community.

We’re truly happy to know that your issue has been resolved.

RogersSannecia

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having this same issue too.  getting the message "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience! "  I was in contact with a rep on twitter on Nov 11 and was given this info For your reference the interaction ID for my notes is: I884671476 & the ticket ID is: C104447920 . ^ah but I havent had any response after more than one week.  Any help would be appreciated

Retired Moderator

Hello @

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia