Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Have tried with IE and Firefox same results.  I used to have access before but somehow issues happened starting with incapable to view my internet usage.  I didn't pay attention to this until recently I tried to view my bill.  It isn't my login username and password issue as I can login.  I received the same error message as many others have reported here.

I Livechat with your support staff and she said she couldn't access neither and nothing she can do about.  This sounds odd to me.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@ Fin5039

What version of IE and FireFox are you using? What type device are you using (please specify the device).

Please update the Community with as many details as you can, we should be able to further assist you.

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

IE11 on Windows 10, FireFox 42.0 on Windows 10 (desktop) Also tried on another laptop with IE11 on Windows 7.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the message I got after logon:
Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I cannot access MyRogers and I have not been able to for the past few weeks. Worst even is that my bill keeps increasing, and I am not able to figure out why because I am not able to see my bill. And I made the awful decision to have the bill directly withdraw from my credit card. Like other people have noted, the message that pops up reads "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Rogers, get on this! I having been checking back a lot and am losing patience and wasting my time!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

May be best to give @CommunityHelps a shout.. they may be able to look at the account and see if anything is out of wack.

Also, if you havent tried allready.. try a different browser.  Sometimes the site can be flakey on other browsers 😞

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@ctam88

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I would suggest trying a few general troubleshooting steps like

- clearing your cookies/caches
- trying different web browsers (Google Chrome, IE, Firefox)
- testing on another type of platform

Be sure to also verify some things that might have been overlooked like your active account is correctly linked to your profile and ensure cancelled account numbers are not still linked to your profile.

If these can be verified and does not help with gaining access to your account it would be account specific and would require access to your account.

If you require further assistance with your account or have billing inquiries, please reach out to us @CommunityHelps.

RogersMay

I've Been Around

Same problem that is mentioned many times in this forum.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @ jacques3

Welcome to the Forums!

Would you please elaborate the issue?

Please update the Community with as many details as you can, we should be able to further assist you.

RogersSannecia