Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

OLDYELLR wrote:

Good question. But I bet there would be an outcry if Rogers automatically deleted dormant accounts.

Can those accounts be brought back to life  or are they dead rather than  dormant ? 

Maybe, why Rogers  had dormant accounts  trigger customer lockout ... would be a good question for Rouzbeh Behna,

the techXpert . Smiley Wink

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi :

I cabnnot even see any of my accounts. I have all services with Rogers

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@dixitn .... for how long have you not been able to see them ? 

I'm sure the staff here can fix you up ...  

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @dixitn

Welcome to the Community Forums!

We definitely take a look at your account and assist.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Around

I have problem as well.. I am trying to disable Rogers one number to use wifi calling

Good day @Dachosenone!

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Wink

I would love to help you with this!

Since it requires that I access your account, I'll have to get in touch with you via Private Message from @CommunityHelps.

Look out for the new message in your inbox!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

As all of you, I'm having the same issues signing in to MyRogers.

I guess it isn't MyRogers anymore, or if this continues it certainly won't be. It's getting a little bit ridiculous when Rogers promises that you can access your services on line and self serve and monitor some of the products, then screw things up so you can't do anything!! I've been trying to sign in since the beginning of the summer and this is almost November. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? 

If this is not solved within the next month, I will definately be looking at some alternatives for servicing for my Internet, home phone, and cell phone. Rogers customer service is going downhill like a runaway train. Sad state of affairs.

Does anyone from Rogers actually read the comments on this forum??????

I Plan to Stick Around

Is anyone else having issues accessing their Rogers bills?

I can't view any Cable bills since April 2015. This is the latest date that appears in the dropdown box. Even when I click view current bill, it takes me to April 2015. There is a link that says to view from September 13th click here, well, it takes me right back to the same screen...

Thanks,

Bryan

I'm Here A Lot

The only way to get this fixed is you have to contact rogers technical support directly.  There is an issue on there new system that screws up the account if you have an old obsolete Pay as you go account.  They have to remove it directly and when they do then you will be able to logon again.

I'm Here A Lot

The problem is solved simply... Just contact Rogers.

The only way to get this fixed is you have to contact rogers technical support directly.  There is an issue on there new system that locks you out of  the account if you have an old obsolete Pay as you go account.  They have to remove it directly and when they do then you will be able to logon again.

I had the same problem and it was fixed very quickly after I contacted them and they cleared out the old account.