Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hi, @ladivita

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersAsif

I've Been Here Awhile

With the same "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!" Problem here too, when accessing Myrogers

I'm Here A Lot

My problem was resolved by Rogers.  It appears that there was an old Pay as you go account attached which was long abandoned.  The problem can only be fixed from Rogers end and a representative needs to log into your account to remove the old account and you should be golden.

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @ISBAN

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Let's take a look at your MyRogers profile and get this resolved for you.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @RogersPrasana
I haven't seen any PM. Or I just need to wait a little longer?

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hi @ISBAN,

We've sent you a private message. You can view the message by clicking the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen.

@RogersPrasana

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Having dealt with a customer by phone I can confirm this works. We arranged to have a couple of cancelled accounts removed from her MyRogers profile and she could get on without problem. 🙂

I'm a Trusted Contributor

So all of this begs the question... why wouldn't Rogers just ask for people to delete old accounts rather than locking them out  until the customer  arranged for  them to be  deleted ?

You know I have to chuckle about this ... when I buy a product at a store and it fails or has unexpected quality issues , I call in  and 80% of the time I get either a replacemement or or vouchers of similar value. 

What does Rogers offer to customers they have inconvenienced and cost money?  Just more of  the same from what I can see .... 

I'm Here A Lot

The other question is why is the fact an old out of date account pay as you go account cause an issue??? Why does the system do this I mean the account is not valid anymore but if you have an updated account you should be able to log in?  Something strange.  

I'm a Senior Advisor

Good question. But I bet there would be an outcry if Rogers automatically deleted dormant accounts.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.