Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

@RogersMaude  Thanks for the explanation.  This came as a complete surprise to me, as I considered the dollar balance to be independent from the purchase of the SIM.  I can see situations where I might not need to use a paygo phone for a couple of months and then want to top it up at a later date.  I didn't realize that this would require buying a new SIM card and possibly getting a new phone number.

I'm a Senior Advisor

So if you're going  to leave your PayGo inactive for more than 60 days, the most economical way to hold on to your number would be to get a basic $100/year pay per minute voucher. You'll get to keep the cost as balance minus the $0.75 monthly 911 fee. If you want to reactivate it within a year you can even apply your balance towards a different PayGo plan if that suits you.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

I haven't been able to access my rogers account for about a month either.  I suspect it is the same reason as most other people (I had a pay as you go plan that I no longer use).    I'd greatly appreciate any help.

I've Been Here Awhile

I am unable to access my rogers. Please help

Hello, @dixitn and @User15717743

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I'm assuming you both are able to sign in to MyRogers but can't see the account information, may I ask you both to try the following please;

• Login to MyRogers
  • Click on PROFILE
  • Click on ACCOUNT REGISTRATION

In here you should see your registered account(s). If you identify any inactive accounts please remove and let us know if this resolves the issue. 

Thank you for your patience!

RogersMoin

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I went to the profile page at 150% zoom with no problem  but I had to scroll down the page to the Account "section "

I did it at !00%zoom as well and it worked the same.

There was no "account registration" box  ... just the word account as a heading a few lines down was my name with an UNLABELED  drop down box beside it.... . in it were my accounts  ... and beside it  a few centimeters away were the words "remove account" 

There is the rogers logic that you are becoming so famous for ..... why doesn't someone actually LABEL the box itself with the label Rogers Moin has suggested .  ...where is the banging head on desk smiley?

And can Mr Rogers only count to 10?    When there is a new post here why does the page only go to 10 and then you have to click the page number when the thread is over ten pages long to get to the new post . Smiley LOL

edited to add  my mistake ...it says "add/remove accounts"  and  that itself is another drop down box which looks to be the one you would use to select and remove offending accounts . 

Just for the sake of curiousity what happens if you somehow delete the wrong account  ... is it retrievable by contacting Rogers immediately?

I'm Here A Lot

I get the same issue when trying to acces My Rogers account.  It's been 2 weeks now and it doesn't matter which computer or browser I use.  I keep getting the same message as follows:  "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

Please let me know what is the cause of this I would like to look at my account and make sure that I am being charged correctly for my services.

Thanks

Hello, @ladivita

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you, @barndoor. The Navigation has changed since I've checked last time. @ladivita, would you please try the following steps, for convenience I'm including the screenshots below;

• Login to MyRogers
  • Click on PROFILE

MyRogers1.PNG

• Scroll down until you see Account
  • Click on ADD/REMOVE ACCOUNTS
  • Click on Remove Account

MyRogers3.PNG

As in the above screenshot, you would see your registered account(s). If you identify any inactive account(s) please remove and let us know if this resolves the issue. 

Thank you for your try out!

RogersMoin

PS: @barndoor - If you were to remove the wrong account, you can click on the Add Account to re-add/register the account.

I'm Here A Lot

I click profile as you have directed and I get the exact same message.  Can not scroll down and do not see accounts.

Any other fixes would be appreciated.

Thanks

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Can anybody help???