Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

How did you remove it if you can't sign in?    I have only been able to sign in 1 in 10 times for the last 4 years; now it has been 4 months solid of "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re look....".....

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@smcpolin That error message only means that the details of the account can't/aren't populating correctly. You should still technically be signed into the account. Check under the services tab to see if you have any old accounts linked to your profile as the others have. Otherwise you're going to need one of the mods to check it out for you.

I'm Here A Lot

Every item under MyRogers (AccountOverview, Billing&Payment, Services, People) loop back to the same thing...

I wouldn't knock yourself out, this has been going on for years, many support tickets, etc... Real problem is we can't update the services so the bills are spiralling out of control....

I've Been Around

I am also having problems like many others accessing my accounts through myrogers.  This has been going on for about 6 weeks.  I have tried a different browser with no luck.  What can I try next?  I would like to see my accounts - this is not very satisfactory!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I wonder if a  Mod could put up a another locked thread with the potential remedies  for this and at what point one needs to contact the technical staff.  There seem to be a number of glitches that can cause issues.

Maybe not good advertising ... but good CUSTOMER SERVICE.   Smiley Wink

The current thread on accessing account details only makes mention of one of the glitches I think. Smiley Sad

I've Been Around

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

I have seen lots of posts on this subject but don't think I have seen a solution.  I used to be able to access MyRogers account information until last week.  Now I am getting this common error message: "Looks like you're trying to access your services through.....".  Can someone please help.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@barndoor  I am not sure that anyone is sure yet what the cause is.  For the problem that started a few months ago, I had a theory that it was caused by having more than 4 services linked to your account.  I had 5 services: Cable/Intenet, a grandfathered Long-distance plan, and 3 paygo cell phones.  One of the paygo phones had not been used in over a year because we bought a SIM card for an old cell phone so my father would have a phone for emergency purposes when he was travelling and have not had to reload minutes.

Community Helps deleted the third paygo phone from my account and I was able to sign on.  However, I should still have been able to put minutes on that third phone and use it, so I didn't see this as the cause of the problem.  I asked them to check with the developers whether the pop-up page that shows your accounts (and only has space for 4 accounts) could be causing the issue, but have never had a response.

I am also having many problems with sign-on to Rogers.com and posting in the forums.  The easiest solution I have found is to use Firefox and delete all cookies associated with Rogers.  With Firefox, there is an option to search for all cookies with "rogers" in the name.  If you highlight all the cookies and "Delete Selected" it will only delete the Rogers cookies (for MyRogers, communityforums, advertising, manage PVR and the load balancing servers) and this has helped me get around the issues.  The only downside is that I keep getting the popup requesting I do a survey because with no cookies, it doesn't know that I did a survey last week.

So if you know you have 5 or more services on your account, choose what can be removed to get you down to 4 and ask CommunityHelps to delete the others.  See if that helps.  If not try deleting your cookies and clearing the cache.  If that does not help, then I haven't seen any other solutions.

These suggestions only apply for the problem that arose in the past few months after the new web site was rolled out.  There is one poster who says this has been going on for years, and for that I have no suggestions.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have been getting the same message as you for over a month.  I log on every payday (for over a year) to pay my bill... but for some reason I just can't anymore in the last couple of months.  Nothing at all has changed on my end, and yes, I have cleared my browser's cache and cookies.  Any advice on how to rectify this?

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

Hi @kchan21,@a094 and @VanIsleGrrrl

I would like to welcome all 3 of you to the community!

I would also like to help you get access to your MyRoges profiles.

I am going to reach out to each one of you individually  via PM from @CommunityHelps please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Regards, 

RogersAlicaiG

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

back in action! Thanks!!! 🙂