Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Hey all,

Just letting you guys know that MyRogers has been down for around 10 days now. I've gone through chat and they had no fix for this as of right now, telling me it was a known problem and that it was supposed to be fixed ASAP.

The error message I get is now: Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

I don't mind having to wait, but the other person on the account wants to use Spotify Premium ASAP!

Let me know what can be done Smiley Happy

Retired Moderator RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator

Hello @daznhuang

That’s frustrating to deal with, let's see if we can get you access to your MyRogers.

Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account.

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersPrasana

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same issue for a week or so can't see myrogers on my pc or on my iphone it's getting really annoying that because of this i can't see my bill do anything with my account.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @doombringerzero,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I can imagine how frustrating it must be not being able to see your MyRogers account from your PC or iPhone, I would definitely like to assist you. We may need to access your account, I've already sent you a private message from our @CommunityHelps inbox. When you are logged into the forums, please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,
RogersArthur

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Everytime I login it says "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!". I am trying to pay my bill but it won't let me. This has been ongoing for a month.

I've Been Around

Same here. It's been like this for more than 2 weeks...not sure what to do. Would be great if someone is able to help.

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @apooptosis and @eng3us1

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersHassam 

I've Been Around

I used to get the message "Sorry, we're unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance." as well but now I am seeing "Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I haven't been able to see my account details for at least the last 4 months and even prior to that I had issues with MyRogers before but it's really been in the last year where my access to it has been spotty. Unbelievably frustrating!

Hello @xokimbe,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

I totally understand how frustrating this must be. Smiley Embarassed

I would like to see if we can get you to access your MyRogers.

Since addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account, I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps.

Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I have not been able to access MyRogers for at least a month. What's going on with Rogers?

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"